YOUR BOY DMX CRACKED OUT OR ON HEROIN WITH PETER ROSENBERG

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by syxth element

Unfortunately, once a fiend always a fiend. A lot of celebs in the spotlight say they "quit" but in reality most of them relapse. Take the recent Power 105 interview with Gunplay for example. That dude stay on drugs.

He said he stopped messing with coke, not drugs in general
I doubt that he's off coke. It's not good publicity to be a known cocaine user unless your name is Rick James (RIP).

This @$!@ hurts my soul, I don't feel bad for celebrities but this cat has been through it and actually has some @$!@ to say. He just can't conquer his demons.

sad
frown.gif

I know he said he still drinks and smokes but damn x youre better than this.
Hot 97 shouldnt have let him on either, rosenberg even cringes a few times, they knew better.

Originally Posted by DR813

C'mon not again D. he seemed so sober when he did the power 105 interview a couple months back like he was back to the old DMX again. then watching this interview, it seems like he's back on the drugs. this is truly sad to watch
tired.gif
. I'm still praying he gets off the drugs and get back to the old DMX I use to know.

it would be great if he continued to make albums.
Although apparently Undisputed is on it's way.

nah hes not just drunk or high hes on somethin else its sad too cause not too long ago i saw him on tv somewhere sayin he was clean and he wouldnt go back to that lifestyle but as the guys above me said addiction is crazy and is crazy destructive

^ dude said he was tired. i thought his eyes were gonna roll back he could barely get that bottle to his mouth

Back
Top Bottom