Your Boys STEALING Your Stuff Unappreciation Vol. Stealth

You said that you smoke weed well maybe he was hotboxing his whip and needed something to cover the smell and actually just forgot about it... who would reallysteal cologne from someone thats letting them live with them in there time of need when all they really gotta do is go to a jcpenny or sumtin and just lift itfrom there.

It's twice as bad when your brother is like that.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

You said that you smoke weed well maybe he was hotboxing his whip and needed something to cover the smell and actually just forgot about it... who would really steal cologne from someone thats letting them live with them in there time of need when all they really gotta do is go to a jcpenny or sumtin and just lift it from there.

I was thinking along these lines. I don't know, it could go either way.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

For you little girly men...I'll edit the title. Ya'll some hos
What the hell does your name even say? Looking like you made that username when you were a 15-year-old girl.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
ouch. naw basically I joined niketalk a couple years ago when I was still in my ghetto stage and what not. Basically I'm not trying to re-apply to getonto niketalk so I'm just leaving my name as is. And it reads Jayz N Yay All Day as in jordans and marijuana all day... god I thought I was cool

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

That isnt "your" boy
laugh.gif

and yea he is my boy. I've known this cat since I was in 2nd grade and he just does stupid sh*t sometimes. All people make mistakes, my boy just makesextra stupid ones...smh but real talk...if something else goes missing, i'm kicking him out, my boy or not

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

For you little girly men...I'll edit the title. Ya'll some hos
What the hell does your name even say? Looking like you made that username when you were a 15-year-old girl.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
ouch. naw basically I joined niketalk a couple years ago when I was still in my ghetto stage and what not. Basically I'm not trying to re-apply to get onto niketalk so I'm just leaving my name as is. And it reads Jayz N Yay All Day as in jordans and marijuana all day... god I thought I was cool
Wait what?

And I hope that dude is homeless now. Unless you're a punk about it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

That isnt "your" boy
laugh.gif

and yea he is my boy. I've known this cat since I was in 2nd grade and he just does stupid sh*t sometimes. All people make mistakes, my boy just makes extra stupid ones...smh but real talk...if something else goes missing, i'm kicking him out, my boy or not
I feel what you're saying that he's been your dude since day one...but stealing from your best friends just isn't whats up...ppl makemistakes but that's just some !#%% that shouldn't happen. petty
tired.gif

once again, I was dumb and young. haha

And yes, I am clear that yayo is coke, not weed. I'll say it again, god i thought I was cool/ghetto.

and no, I haven't kicked him out...yet.

So I walk up to my boy:

Me: Yo Bro, you smell delicious my dude.
Him: You smell quite tasty yourself.
Me: (Frustrated and suspicious) WE GOT IT SMELLING REALLY GOOD IN HERE my dude...
Him: We gone sweat this futon out

So I decide to pull a little Sherlock Holmes jumpoff
fixed.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

So I walk up to my boy:

Me: (Frustrated and suspicious) WE GOT IT SMELLING REALLY GOOD IN HERE my dude...

fixed.

indifferent.gif
you're trying too hard buddy...

I DON"T CARE IF YOU STOLE A HUNDRED DOLLARS!

I DON"T CARE IF YOU STOLE 10 DOLLARS!

I DONT CARE IF YOU STOLE A PENNY!!

YOU STEAL FROM ME, YOU SPIT ON MY FACE (pause)

2005_carlito_way_rise_to_power_002.jpg

So I walk up to my boy:

fixed.
...?

That didn't even make sense.

be upfront about it first...see what he gots to say

be like, aye let me get your keys, i see my cologne in your backseat you B (try n say it jokingly)...Why you take it and lie about it tho....

So I walk up to my boy:

fixed.

....?

Back
Top Bottom