Your facial hair finally starting to grow Appreciation vol. Finally!

iblink

Banned
After 20 long years, the hair on my face has finally began to grow! I've had a little beard and stache since the 10th grade, but now my mane's growing.I haven't shaved in 2 weeks! My hair isn't ridiculously thick yet though. On the contrary, it's still relatively short, but you can see the shadowalong my jaw bone.
laugh.gif

How old when you guys finally got your facial hair to grow? How do you keep it trimmed? What "look" do you go for?

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Post some pics

Something tells me it doesn't look good

I'm not killing it yet, but you can see the hair's growing.
laugh.gif

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
I was like 13 1/2 when my hair starts to grow. Now I shave every 3 days.

I can't stand facial hair.

I hope I won't get like that.
As far as "the work place" is concerned, do you guys suggest clean shaves, or are beards okay?

Shaving hurts... I trim my stach and 'tee every other day though w/ the andis, I shave maybe once a month? So 20 is the magic number for the real facialhair to grow? i'm turning 20.

I like you was excited for my first growth of facial hair, but now it's old.

I didn't start growing facial hair until i was like 22, now a couple of years later, i wish i never started.

I to shave at least once a week, and trim my beard and all that other $%%@ every 3 days or so. I think i can have baby Rick Ross' beard in a month'stime, that's how fast my facial hair grows now, it sucks.

As for the work place, as long as it's neat you should be straight. Keep it nice and trim.

davidisgodly wrote:
Shaving hurts... I trim my stach and 'tee every other day though w/ the andis, I shave maybe once a month? So 20 is the magic number for the real facial hair to grow? i'm turning 20.

I need to cut the crap and buy myself an andis trimmer. One of the reasons I want the full beard is so I won't have to worry about getting razor bumps.Shaving ftl.

laugh.gif
At being excited about that...

Sometimes I feel bad for people who can't grow facial hair and have to go babyface all the time but shaving is no joke
smh.gif
Its such a pain in the *#% and irritating. Thats why I started to just take off asmuch as I can with my wahl trimmer instead of using razers so I leave a little stub.

I know how you felt...I remember the 1st day I noticed my facial hair was really comin in...I was just on the way 2 the bathroom early in the morning...I walkin past the mirror, start handlin biz, then do a extra delayed double take in the mirror like 'oh $#!+!' I had 2 clean up the floor a lil after that,but I digress.

I had it since freshman year of college (I was 17). I love it. And yeah, it works fine at the office...nobody says anything, and I even get complimentssumtimes. Makes ya look a little older. But 4 the love of Aikman, keep that $#!+ trimmed or maintained sum typa way. You don't wanna just be standin on thecorner waitin 2 cross the street and folk just start throwin you change. Not a good look.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

As for the work place, as long as it's neat you should be straight. Keep it nice and trim.

Is the "Usher" look reasonable? That's my goal
laugh.gif

I hate shaving...
especially around the neck area...
Actually this winter I plan on growing a beard...
I'm Gonna be walking around looking like a philly nukka

gregzzy23 wrote:
laugh.gif
At being excited about that...

Hecks yeah. I'm excited about every singe hair.
laugh.gif

I've been waiting to have a mane and look a bit older for the longest!

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Is the "Usher" look reasonable? That's my goal
laugh.gif
I guess it depends on who you work for, i work in accounting and finance, and i had the same type beard for a month with no problems. Hell one ofthese cats walkin' around lookin' like Santa Clause, of course he's the richest MF there but still...
laugh.gif
all depends on your company.

As for the 'Usher' i made that mistake i grew mine out like that for a month this summer, went back to my normal, regular chin-strapish beard, but nowmy facial hair is used to growing out fuller, so now i have to shave damn near every other day.

i remember being excited too. now im 26, have to shave every day during the week for work and HATE IT. trust me....shaving isnt fun

i was like 12 when i first started shaving. i dont mind doing it now i just hate that i have to do it so often. when i get my sideburns done they only stayfresh for about a day and a half.

but what pisses me off the most is that i cant grow a full beard yet because i cant grow hair between the side of my lip and my chin hair so i cant grow a fullgoatee

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

i was like 12 when i first started shaving. i dont mind doing it now i just hate that i have to do it so often. when i get my sideburns done they only stay fresh for about a day and a half.

but what pisses me off the most is that i cant grow a full beard yet because i cant grow hair between the side of my lip and my chin hair so i cant grow a full goatee

I just got over that problem.

But
eek.gif
at shaving since you were 12. What are you?

I'm only missing the hair on the sides of my lip. Everything else is good.
laugh.gif
at referring to it as a mane.

Back
Top Bottom