Your facial hair finally starting to grow Appreciation vol. Finally!

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I could grow a full beard when I was a sophomore in high school.

- TIcal.
you must of graduated at 25 lol.... nah but i wish i cud of done that......didnt get chin hair til like junior year
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I could grow a full beard when I was a sophomore in high school.

- TIcal.
you must of graduated at 25 lol.... nah but i wish i cud of done that......didnt get chin hair til like junior year
frown.gif

Jerk
laugh.gif

Naw I've just always been a hairy dude, here's a pic from a couple years ago when I had it thick...

bae168471d6e9d1db69f810ac4a6d2e71aa9ec7a.pjpg

- Tical.

I'm 20 and I can grow a decent chin strap type beard but I cant connect the stashe to the beard smh

Uhh, this is a big and a very very big UN-appreciation for me. I hate shaving, i have to shave pretty much every day, but really only do it every other day,but bu that time my neck is crazy itchy.

I was able to grow a little mustache and the bottom of a goatee since about 16 or so, i wasnt able to connect my entire beard until about 22 or 23 i dontthink.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Somebody post a pic of them two dudes who has hair everywhere on they face. Fo real i got hair on my face in places you didnt think hair grow. +!%% crazy. I think they brothers, Man i declare my hair gets like that at times. I wish i had that child face with no hair.

Lolwut?

Back
Top Bottom