Your Favorite Movie Stars Without Makeup and Dressed Down Vol Oh Damn Lisa Ann UPDATE Pg3

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

x2_52ccb1e

don't see the problem.
ohwell.gif
*shrug*
oh isis
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

USC fan too
embarassed.gif

7af377e4253c11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Andy

AgzZMS9CEAA50Y1.jpg:large

Jessie

070a1364327111e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Jada

celebrity-001890-gracie-glam.jpg

Gracie (google the mass)

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Little girls (17 and below) in America need to see this.

what do you mean?
guess he means they need to see these pics so they wouldn't beat themselves up for not being perfect and looking flawless because females they idolize and try to look like aren't flawless.

Mila still look good *shrug*
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Adriana Lima

adriana-lima-no-makeup-new-photo.jpg

Adriana-Lima-without-having-make-up-on.jpg

adriana-lima-without-makeup.jpg

Yep
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You're never gonna get over that are you chief?
laugh.gif

Over what happened? Yes

Over her? *looks at avy* *looks at sig* *looks at post* *looks at cellphone wallpaper* *looks at google home page*

Nope
smokin.gif

I always found Mila Kunis annoying on the 70's Show, coulnd't stand her and didn't think she was hot at all...

Then I saw I Love You Man, and
embarassed.gif
, ever since,
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Her "exposed" pics look
smokin.gif
, hardly any make up and she looks like a girl you will actually have fun hanging out with.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly
guess he means they need to see these pics so they wouldn't beat themselves up for not being perfect and looking flawless because females they idolize and try to look like aren't flawless.

Mila still look good *shrug*
embarassed.gif
Bingo!

Some things are best left to the imagination, these pics are case in point, if I woke up next to almost all of them and they looked like they do in the pics, I would hope I was drunk the night before. Also I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I always found Mila Kunis annoying on the 70's Show, coulnd't stand her and didn't think she was hot at all...

Then I saw I Love You Man, and
embarassed.gif
, ever since,
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Her "exposed" pics look
smokin.gif
, hardly any make up and she looks like a girl you will actually have fun hanging out with.
She was pretty annoying then but she got waay badder as the seasons went on. She gets better by the day, too

This is why when I go after girls (for a relationship, smashing I couldn't care less 
laugh.gif
) I usually go for the ones who are dressed down majority of the time and still look decent. Too many fraudulent women out there 
sick.gif
I've been fooled before...I was pretty much in love with this one girl sophomore year of high school, even though my friends said "Nah man she ain't all that." I couldn't tell why they said that, because to me, she looked fine as @#$%. Then one day she shows up without makeup for the first time...dear god...I'm a nice dude so I couldn't really break up with her directly just because she looked horrendous, so I just started acting like an @#$hole until she broke up with me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom