Your Favorite NFL Team's Draft Grade

Hartline musta been running in a slow heat.. Dude has no lateral quickness at all..

He stands no shot at getting off the line in the league..

Patrick turner is just big and soft..

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

dallas cowboys

F -

and that doesnt even do our effort justice ... these @+%$%@ dudes think they are smart and !%!@ drafting guys they "know" ... i wouldnt be surprised if none of the players we drafted saw the field aside from special teams IF that ... ive never been so confused in my life at a draft ... the dude we took in the 3rd round doesnt even have video of him playing online he has a practice tape against what looks like a high school team ...

mcshay and kiper laughed are #$%$% out ... im not big on either but im thinkin if they both had the dude we drafted in the 3rd round going in the 7th or undrafted they may know that he wasnt worth a !%!@ ... i just dont get it we drafted like we were content with our current roster which is mind boggling ... we drafted nothing more than a special teams player with our first pick in the draft and we traded down to the 3rd round to make that pick ... stoneface

%%!% them

and by the way ... the rest of the nfc east > the cowboys in this draft ... and the rest of the nfc east > the cowboys in this entire offseason ... congratulations giants and eagles and skins at least your owners tried to address needs and made move sto make something happen ... theres a reason why philly kicked our #@% last year ... theres a reason why we finished 3rd in teh division ... theres a reason why im guessing 5 wins this season for our bum #@% squad ...

indifferent.gif

Huh no, they are not an F. Just because you aren't familiar with the names don't mean they can't play. No team in the NFL only goes by what Kiperand McShay have on their board. Teams trust the guys they pay to do this talent evaluating +$#$ for a living rather than some ESPN studio analysts. The Cowboysaparent draft needs were needs the fans and reporters tought they should fill, all people who are not apart of the organization. Calm down and wait and see.

Dolphins = B
Can't wait to see what Vontae Davis does when he hits the field
pimp.gif

It will be very interesting to see how we use Pat White

Jets = C

Trading up for Sanchez was a good move IMO. Cleveland was the only team that values those players we gave away.

I'm not a fan of trading up to get Greene, especially when RB is not a huge concern and the team has depth issues at some position.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Huh no, they are not an F. Just because you aren't familiar with the names don't mean they can't play. No team in the NFL only goes by what Kiper and McShay have on their board. Teams trust the guys they pay to do this talent evaluating +$#$ for a living rather than some ESPN studio analysts. The Cowboys aparent draft needs were needs the fans and reporters tought they should fill, all people who are not apart of the organization. Calm down and wait and see.

i was just going for the shock value
laugh.gif
... in the words of NT "isee what jerry did here" ... i especially like mickens if he can get his knee together ... and i wouldnt be surprised if we aquire a 2nd rd pick thisoffseason for nick folk ...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Broncos - C

Pros: Got some defense help, Smith and Mcbath can learn from the best.

Cons: Unnecessary trades; didn't address DL besides Ayers
Should have taken Orakpo at 12....Moreno would have been there at 18 anyways....
I think Ayers is the better/ more versatile of the two. We made a good choice IMO. He fits the 3-4 scheme much better then Orakpo.

Cowboys - C

Answered secondary depth, got a good backup QB to develop. Reached on some picks but not a big deal. I like how we have a lot of Big 12/Texas football playerson the roster now. Guys who have grown up understanding first-hand how big the Cowboys are over here. We need to go back to the type of players who take pridein wearing the star on the helmet and will bleed blue and silver.

Also picked up two WRs to push Stanback. The second Stanback goes down with an injury, it's a wrap for him

I would have liked for them to pick up more depth on the defensive line, particularly someone to backup Ratliff at nose tackle

we had the most productive 7th round of any team ... i like oklahoma better than every receiver on our roster not named roy williams

Cardinals get a B/B+ for me.

You can't really fault them for taking Chris Wells at 31.

I'm interested to see how the length of the NFL season effects his body.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Hartline musta been running in a slow heat.. Dude has no lateral quickness at all..

He stands no shot at getting off the line in the league..

Patrick turner is just big and soft..
cant argue this...
laugh.gif
had to stand up for the kid the first time cuz hes also from north canton and grew up down the street from my grandparents

Grading a teams draft right after its over is one of THE most pointless things in sports today. It makes NOOOO sense at all.

laugh.gif

Arguing over the grade is even MORE pointless.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Grading a teams draft right after its over is one of THE most pointless things in sports today. It makes NOOOO sense at all.

laugh.gif

Arguing over the grade is even MORE pointless.
roll.gif
coming into a thread you think is pointless is probably even MORE pointless.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Cowboys - C

Answered secondary depth, got a good backup QB to develop. Reached on some picks but not a big deal. I like how we have a lot of Big 12/Texas football players on the roster now. Guys who have grown up understanding first-hand how big the Cowboys are over here. We need to go back to the type of players who take pride in wearing the star on the helmet and will bleed blue and silver.

Also picked up two WRs to push Stanback. The second Stanback goes down with an injury, it's a wrap for him

I would have liked for them to pick up more depth on the defensive line, particularly someone to backup Ratliff at nose tackle

I agree. They went in and address a part of this team that cost us games last year which was special teams. They also got depth and pass rushers at linebackerwhich is the heart of Wade's 3-4. I would have liked them to have gotten a big 'ol NT to spell Ratliff tho.

Back
Top Bottom