Your favorite non Retro Jordan's?

Whats good yall? DEF not my first point haha, Lost everything in the fire!

Want to get everyones input on the hottest NON retro Jordan , non 1-XX5 really..... I mean they are cheaper.. no hype... What did you buy? what would you buy? In recent years i can dig the Sc1, SC2 as a kick it shoe... I cant really remember b4 that... what about u guys?

Jumpman J Madness from around 2002-2003 was so ill. especially the black/blue finish line exclusive colorway.

Flint Grey Team 1s

:smokin

I like most of the Team 1 CWs now that I think about it. Don't & have never owned a pair though. I also like the Pro Quicks, Jumpman Pures, & the recent CMFT Viz 11s.

Recently I've been rocking the Air Jordan 2012 for indoor ball. I rocked the 2011s last year as well so I do like what they're putting out every year as their flagship performance model.

I have only bought 2 pairs of team j and both were 6/17/23's and those are a cross of the 6, and the 17's. So idk if they count for ur question. But they are put together well and you could find them for a good price and comfortable. I got one at a Nike outlet for 60% off and one at footlocker with a 20$ off

ORIGINAL Jumpman Pros from 97....NOT those horrid patent retros that dropped a few years back.

And believe it or not, I like the Big Funds and 16.5's. Odd since I pretty much consider all hybrid/fusions CRAP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom