pimp.gif

2447022285_eff61933ce.jpg

act_darnell_jackson.jpg

My dude D-Block

brandon-rush-pic1.jpg

B-Rush

340x.jpg

Rio

Of course they are all former Hawks but they are all good friends of mine and I think they all can be solid NBA players.

I'm a huge Federer fan, but Rafa has to be one of the greatest talents to enter tennis in a long while. Dude is basically the modern day Bjorn Borg. If hecan stay healthy, I say he has a shot to challenge Roger's Grand Slam Title mark. He's only 23 and already has 6 titles. In contrast Roger had about 4at the same age.

mwr695.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bynum and Ariza
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LeBron

Evan Longoria

Is Rondo under 25?
nerd.gif

Calvin Johnson

eek.gif

Lies!

laugh.gif

But yeah, too many NBA players to name. KD, Melo, Bron, Dwight, Nic Batum, Al Horford, Rondo, B Easy, Rudy Gay, Juice etc.... Lincecum is a BEAST. HanleyRamirez too. Add Daniel Murphy to my up and comer list.
pimp.gif

And this dude is probably the biggest problem of them all.... Whip game, chick game, soccer game. Unstoppable.
smh.gif

new-cristiano-ronaldo-photo-119.jpg

Kevin Durant
Derrick Rose
Deron Williams
Trevor Ariza
DJ Augustin
Wilson Chandler
OJ Mayo

Calvin Johnson
Reggie Bush
Chris Johnson

Scott Kazmir

langfor5 wrote:

340x.jpg

Rio

Of course they are all former Hawks but they are all good friends of mine and I think they all can be solid NBA players.

once rio gets used to wade's game he can def use it to his advantage... rio is a beast on the defense of side... if he can get a good midrangejumper down... he is def gonna be a problem...

Back
Top Bottom