Your Fellow NTers in The New York Times =)

My boys
wink.gif

26040343.JPG

here's the link if you guys wanna check out the slideshow. There's only two pics though.
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/20...ting_SS_index.html?scp=1&sq=adrian lui&st=cse

They were also in San Jose State's Spartan Daily.
http://media.www.thespartandaily.co...cores.Of.Shoes.To.Turn.A.Profit-3593195.shtml

o and see that shoe in the upper right corner area. the pink one. uh huh. that's right. thats mine. haha! i think i mightve thrown in my 3's and airforces too. dont remember though. hehe!
tongue.gif

probably the worst batch of sneakers I have ever seen at once

but props for being in the paper

o and see that shoe in the upper right corner area. the pink one. uh huh. that's right. thats mine. haha! i think i mightve thrown in my 3's and air forces too. dont remember though. hehe!
tongue.gif

2m424xw.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you really aint kiddin, thats a very subpar collection between 3 people. Not 1 shoe they have in there was hard to get.

why were u i the paper?

and... um.. the only shoes i like in there are the haze dunks =/

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

you really aint kiddin, thats a very subpar collection between 3 people. Not 1 shoe they have in there was hard to get.

yes cuz being a sneakerhead means getting the most hardest to find, rarest shoes. Not at all about getting what you like.

Originally Posted by BANG a BULL

o and see that shoe in the upper right corner area. the pink one. uh huh. that's right. thats mine. haha! i think i mightve thrown in my 3's and air forces too. dont remember though. hehe!
tongue.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

yes cuz being a sneakerhead means getting the most hardest to find, rarest shoes. Not at all about getting what you like.
save that BS to defend someone who isn't buying all colorful dunks.

maybe they like colorful dunks? so what. get off the high horse.

Viotechs and Calis are the only thing there that are even worth mentioning. No offense that's cool and all but really it's not that cool. NY Timesshoulda peeped some of the OG collector's on this board.

maybe they like colorful dunks? so what. get off the high horse.
you on the left, right, or middle?

Back
Top Bottom