Your Fellow NTers in The New York Times =)

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

probably the worst batch of sneakers I have ever seen at once

but props for being in the paper
you really aint kiddin, thats a very subpar collection between 3 people. Not 1 shoe they have in there was hard to get.

yes cuz being a sneakerhead means getting the most hardest to find, rarest shoes. Not at all about getting what you like.
save that BS to defend someone who isn't buying all colorful dunks.
maybe they like colorful dunks? so what. get off the high horse.
Only pair I appreciate in there is the worn Playoff xii's that's it and even those are super easy to get.
This is wack
sick.gif

Hold up for the record Rolli is the most hypebeast person on this board
laugh.gif

But I agree, sneakers ain't about collecting the best, it's what makes you happy.

I'd kill someone to be on NYT.

These are the type of dudes you see at school with their kicks and you just don't say anything and keep it moving.

Nice of them to get on the NY Times, but the site says they have "limited-edition" sneakers. I didn't see one pair of limited edition sneakers inthat whole picture.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Viotechs and Calis are the only thing there that are even worth mentioning. No offense that's cool and all but really it's not that cool. NY Times shoulda peeped some of the OG collector's on this board.

word to ijapino
pimp.gif

But how many shoes can y'all name
nerd.gif

I aint madacha
but I think NYtimes did some crappy research or you knew someone before hand.
you're online resellers not "collectors" as they were looking for (it seemed from the other collectors)

we need pictures of OP. and congrats to your friends.... for having shoes that u can get at undftd.
grin.gif

if they get the rarest, most expensive shoes, then they're called hypebeast. If they dont, they aint no "collector"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I can see why people be callin the "sneakergame" wack now, and dudes like steve be cashin in on yall fools

i see you don't get it. i don't see what's so great about their collection that got them on the new york times. hell, if it's going off howmany shoes you have.. there should be a lot more NTers in the new york times. nothing in their collection screams "put me in a newspaper" other than,i bought 30k worth of shoes the average sneakerhead owns or has own.

Back
Top Bottom