Your Last Meal Before Execution .....

Steak. Spaghetti. Caesar salad. Burger. Onion rings. Water. Milkshake. Chocolate chip cookies. I'm going out full lol

***** that tastes like water

Or some Gold Rush wings from Wild Wings cafe. :pimp:

Last edited:
Jerk chicken. Cajun fries from popeyes. 2 spicy beef patties. Steak. Curry chicken. Stew chicken. Couple boiled dumplings. Salmon and Tilapia. And some rice and peas

Whatever I don't finish I'll save for later

Jerk chicken. Cajun fries from popeyes. 2 spicy beef patties. Steak. Curry chicken. Stew chicken. Couple boiled dumplings. Salmon and Tilapia. And some rice and peas

Whatever I don't finish I'll save for later
Chicken Patties> Beef patties.

And if I'm getting all these things my parents gotta make it. Cant take the chance of getting curry chicken from some place and having them mess it up.

Boiled or Fried Dumplings which one do you prefer?

Last edited:
Why do they even do this? Just kill them already

I wonder this as well. It seems like such a thoughtful courtesy that's being extended to a horrible person.

33 counts of rape and murder... and they gave dude a bucket of KFC and skrimp? :smh:

And if I'm getting all these things my parents gotta make it. Cant take the chance of getting curry chicken from some place and having them mess it up.

Bwoil dumplin mi bredjren

Moms and grandma gotta cook that for me

Whataburger

#2 with double cheese, bacon, grilled onions, guac on toast, with a sprite and an Apple pie.

And...**** it mite as whale.

Oxtails with extra gravy rice and peas, mixed veggies and plantains.

Ima die of a heart attack before the get me to the chair. :pimp:

EDIT: Can you request a beer?

Last edited:

Bwoil dumplin mi bredjren

Moms and grandma gotta cook that for me
Thats the right answer

I'd eat each rice pebble indiviually(earthquake refernece).

dscn1441-e1329074597726.jpg

A bushel of Maryland Blue crabs with a 6 pack of Corona. If I'm going out, I'm going out STANKY and Tips.

Back
Top Bottom