Your Last Meal Before Execution .....

Miss Shirley's Cinnamon Danish Pancakes

l.jpg

*drools*

Is this a new yearly thread along with tipping , girl problems , pyps, just saw .....

Bruh - I'd go HAM.

TUNA. 
Ribs, chicken wings, turkey greens w/hot sauce, bone in ribeye, a double double, and some fatty tuna. 

A 5 pound lobster with heavy butter along with lobster mac n cheese and pureed potatoes, finished with some creme brulee.

From the article:
 They also added, as reported by the Associated Press, that Texas inmates were revoked of their last meal privileges in 2011 after one man on death row requested "two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts" — and didn't eat any of it.
laugh.gif

please read this as if you are Dwight from The Office:

i ask for a good burger and fries, in my drink is the romeo and juliet potion that will essentially "kill" me

the warden thinking i am dead, sends me directly to the morgue. my gf asks for an autopsy, but the morgue is way behind and in no rush to open up a criminal ( but i am innocent the whole time) 

48 hours later, my gf sneaks into the morgue, finds me and wakes me up. we both flee the facilty. 

i send proof of my innocence to the DA and i am exonerated of all charges. 

i find the real killer in a cabin, i kill his associates and blow up the cabin. me and my girl ride off, we open up a burger joint called

"your last meal"  

Last edited:
Nothing. There's heaven for a G.

Filet mignon and lobster tail errday' in heaven b

popeyes chicken & onion rings ; a pepperoni pizza ; homemade baked mac & cheese ; lemonade ice tea  and mya legs open n ready 

Last edited:
Prime steak done medium rare
Hot wings
Friend chicken
sweet potato fries
a cup of Cytherea's squirt juice
coffee ice cream
raspberries
Chicago hot dog
Italian beef with extra gravy
fried onion rings

Last edited:
12 honey BBQ chicken wings
two slices of lasagna
patty melt from whataburger
chicken cutlet sandwich drowned in some marinara sauce with cheese
2 slices of buffalo chicken pizza
40 oz of Mountain Dew
cookies and cream ice cream come

Shark fin soup, garlic noodles w/ lobster, and roasted duck with the buns. Washed down with some Moet

Last edited:
A T-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape...

nah, but really tho.  A PB & J sandwich, mac & cheese, and a glass of lemonade...maybe a slice of apple pie for dessert.

Hot wings, garlic crabs and shrimp, sauteed green beans

chicken nachos

2 liter Dr. Pepper, plain oreos

Strawberry Shortcake

Back
Top Bottom