Your leasing agent deposits your rental payment into someone else's account

What do you do NT? I'm HEATED
mad.gif

I paid rent on the 1st, check was cashed on the 3rd, any payment after the 5th is late.

On the 6th I get a notice saying that my rent is due along with an 86$ late fee (Which is supposed to be 75$ - THEY TAX LATE FEES?!) I go into the office at 8:45AM with copious payment receipts for an explanation, nobody knows what happened except the Assistant Manager who received my payment (who is conveniently late for work). I go to the job, kill a few hours and call her up at 11:30. She tells me it's under "investigation." I hang up on her because I was about to have one of those "moments". Fast forward until now they call me tombout they "accidentally" deposited the money into someone else's account, so "Tenant X" thinks they're up to date and probably went on a shopping spree.

Vengeance must be had, someone has got to pay what they owe me in grief.

What do you do NT? I'm HEATED
mad.gif

I paid rent on the 1st, check was cashed on the 3rd, any payment after the 5th is late.

On the 6th I get a notice saying that my rent is due along with an 86$ late fee (Which is supposed to be 75$ - THEY TAX LATE FEES?!) I go into the office at 8:45AM with copious payment receipts for an explanation, nobody knows what happened except the Assistant Manager who received my payment (who is conveniently late for work). I go to the job, kill a few hours and call her up at 11:30. She tells me it's under "investigation." I hang up on her because I was about to have one of those "moments". Fast forward until now they call me tombout they "accidentally" deposited the money into someone else's account, so "Tenant X" thinks they're up to date and probably went on a shopping spree.

Vengeance must be had, someone has got to pay what they owe me in grief.

You paid
Have proof
They know what happened
I'm sure the late fee's are no longer applicable

So what's the problem now?
indifferent.gif

You're in the clear...no???

You paid
Have proof
They know what happened
I'm sure the late fee's are no longer applicable

So what's the problem now?
indifferent.gif

You're in the clear...no???

Not trying to diss, but I sure wouldn't come to NT and ask, I'd be getting in touch with someone who could handle it.

Not trying to diss, but I sure wouldn't come to NT and ask, I'd be getting in touch with someone who could handle it.

Proclamations,vindication, reparations, I demand it.

On the real though I plan on contacting the property's management tomorrow morning. I know I'm in the clear and I'd like to say "everyone makes mistakes" but certain people have a title for a reason - I'd like to think it means they know what they're doing.

Proclamations,vindication, reparations, I demand it.

On the real though I plan on contacting the property's management tomorrow morning. I know I'm in the clear and I'd like to say "everyone makes mistakes" but certain people have a title for a reason - I'd like to think it means they know what they're doing.

If they called you and said it was a mistake on their end, and will most likely correct it, what's the problem here? 

If they called you and said it was a mistake on their end, and will most likely correct it, what's the problem here? 

How you gonna post the same comment twice, then twice more 5 minutes later, though?

How you gonna post the same comment twice, then twice more 5 minutes later, though?

You seem like the type that will call the cops when you hear loud music.

The mistake was corrected. Let it go.

You seem like the type that will call the cops when you hear loud music.

The mistake was corrected. Let it go.

Well that settles it, NT has officially shut down my venting session
laugh.gif

Delete if you must, but I promise you I'll find someone else to be angry about.

Well that settles it, NT has officially shut down my venting session
laugh.gif

Delete if you must, but I promise you I'll find someone else to be angry about.

get over it. no one owes you anything. They were wrong and thought you were late, tried to charge you 80something bux, you provided documentation of their error, they said you dont owe 80something bux
i dont see what the problem is.

Back
Top Bottom