your man DIZZY......................

is a scamer bought some shoes off this cat and now still have not recived them.its bin a week. tried emailing, calling him and no reasponse. just beware ofthis cats activites
mad.gif

didn't he do this before? I could be wrong, but I thought he's pulled some shady *!+% in the past....

good looking. Ive been thinking about buying shoes from him for a while. good thing i didn't. i think he should come here to try and clear his name. whatshoes were they OP?

$160.00 for som vnds oly 7's so he says
i think he should give me my money b4 this gose 2 far
mad.gif

anyone who knos how 2 put this in the general do that for me please it would be much appreciated

(1) Dude banned himself from posting in this forum over a year ago.

(2) Most likely, he's slinging for someone else. You deal with them types, you should expect the expected.

(3) It's "only been a week." Dude is known for not having the best consistent standards as far as selling (i.e. store went where, lol) buty'all keep biting due his own personal advertisements of himself.

(4) If you used paypal, nothing you can do for another 24 days. Bammas that role like he does know that (as well as other tricks), so most likely you'llget your product before a claim can even be filed and settled.

(5) Look out for a lame excuse. The typical "things happen" Steve Mull. business marketing approach, as he will claim he's the victim. But mostlikely -- like everyone else who had issues in the past -- your $$$ is being used for something else as a free-interest loan. "They" (meaning hiscrew) rolling in $$$ doe. I can't tell.

(6) I frequent his "spots" up north, and they can't stand him. So....
laugh.gif

I've never seen Dizzy round these parts. All of the Folarin supporters avoid this side of Niketalk,publicly at least. They just go snitchin to the "man" when we start stuff.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I've never seen Dizzy round these parts. All of the Folarin supporters avoid this side of Niketalk, publicly at least. They just go snitchin to the "man" when we start stuff.

My-T.
I would avoid NIKETALK at all costs if i were him. 9 dudes ran through his girl and he still took her back
smh.gif

I've never seen Dizzy round these parts. All of the Folarin supporters avoid this side of Niketalk, publicly at least. They just go snitchin to the "man" when we start stuff.

My-T.
I would avoid NIKETALK at all costs if i were him. 9 dudes ran through his girl and he still took her back
smh.gif

mr+burns.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh rrrrly......
do tell.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SOPRANO

My-T.
smh.gif
smh.gif
sucker for love. it woulda been a rap forshorty the first time, but dude took her back 8 more times. she talking bout baby it wont happen again or least i think. everytime you turn your back that!%@+@ was *!**#@% wit them gangstas

WOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!
eek.gif

so here i am thinking that the whole of DC/MD loves this dude and it turns out that most of the dudes on this side of NT dont even bang with him?........[petergriffin voice]:IRONY!
laugh.gif

well i hope you get your shoes homie....if not...then i hope "Dizzy" peeps this thread...for his reputation's sake (and possibly his safety aswell lol)

as for his girl's reputation......yeah that's tough
ohwell.gif

"epic thread"
laugh.gif
.....i could only imagine............or wait until somebody posts.lol

Originally Posted by rocman23

smh.gif
sucker for love. it woulda been a rap for shorty the first time, but dude took her back 8 more times. she talking bout baby it wont happen again or least i think. everytime you turn your back that !%@+@ was *!**#@% wit them gangstas
laugh.gif

Only in this forum Classic post-hum 'Pac and Biggie songs quoted in same post.
roll.gif

It'll be different if ole' boy ain't live his life through/on the net, but dudes wanna be public figures, so...

As a seller, you don't let your customer feel that going to a public forum is his last resort for resolution.

F'in the game up. Most buyers are *too* patient, and just want what they paid for.

No communication = No excuse.

Again...

Call me crazy... Is Dizzy short for something else? I have no clue who that is for real..

Back
Top Bottom