pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Eiffel Tower
tumblr_m2clrfZ54P1qejpkbo1_500.jpg

New Yankee Stadium
1837_newyankeestadium.jpg
'

tumblr_lixlgqoJBw1qzugduo1_500.jpg

Not the best collection in the world, but in my personal opinion, when I think of sheer beauty, these are the first 3 that come to mind.

SpaceshipEarth.jpg

If you've ever been to Disney World, you know what this is. The fact that there's a ride inside it is crazy.

about_us_frank_lloyd_wright.jpg

fallingwater-1.jpg

The Guggenheim Museum in NYC and Fallingwater in Pennsylvania, both designed by my favorite architect (Frank Lloyd Wright).

wow ^^^details on that 1st one? is that somebodies house?

this is so inspirational...im not into architecture at all, but the human ability to interpret and produce art in all forms is so beautiful and amazing

I'm going to go for an obvious choice, but this building has fascinated and mesmerized me ever since I was a small boy and first saw those infamous images of the workers walking carelessly along it's framework hundreds of feet in the air.

Of course, there are many more technically and artistically superior pieces of architecture out there nowadays, but for me personally, because of it's history and legacy, no other building in the world can match it for charm...

tumblr_lnbuo5Hvov1qhwbsco1_500.jpg

88651223.jpg

Originally Posted by HOVKid

u.s.+sUPREME+COURT+COURTROOM+image.jpeg
Random fact: there is a basketball court above the room pictured.
glasses.gif

I learned that on a tour of the Supreme Court building but I didn't get to see it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

wow ^^^details on that 1st one? is that somebodies house?

this is so inspirational...im not into architecture at all, but the human ability to interpret and produce art in all forms is so beautiful and amazing

Exactly

Even beyond architecture, when you think of all of the beautiful things that have been built an engineered over time, it's truly remarkable
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good stuff posted here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

I'm going to go for an obvious choice, but this building has fascinated and mesmerized me ever since I was a small boy and first saw those infamous images of the workers walking carelessly along it's framework hundreds of feet in the air.

Of course, there are many more technically and artistically superior pieces of architecture out there nowadays, but for me personally, because of it's history and legacy, no other building in the world can match it for charm...

88651223.jpg
This goes without saying
pimp.gif

I've lived in NYC for almost 22 years and I'm still in awe every time I see it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom