Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

will be there next week. any good recs for food, beaches, hikes?
Any spot on Waikiki Beach is decent. You can walk along it to see what area you want to chill in. Definitely hit Diamond Head & Monoa Falls for sights/hikes. The food wasn't too amazing imo but they have some good Japanese restaurants. Marukame has some good *** udon noodles & sides, we hit this twice lol, and The Boiling Crab has great seafood boil. There's a few sneaker shops, but they're all consignment and the prices are OD, but I think Truest is the only one worth seeing.

If I go back to HI I'd probably stay in Maui. Heard it's a lot less touristy and laid back. Check out the Kona farms where they brew the beers & coffee.

marseille was lit

IMG_2340.JPG

zurich and lucerne was lit as well lol

i saw bugatti's, lambo's, ferrari, rolls royce's on the regular

bmw's and prosche's are as abundant as honda's and toyota's in the USA lol they're about that life there

had me a blunt and Ben and Jerry up on mt pilatus. if i was a millionaire i'll move here quick

IMG_3972.JPG

i followed the scent of burned weed. there were people smoking openly in the public and nobody seemed bothered by it. i think it's decriminalized in switzerland

i ask the guy smoking if i could buy some and he gave me some lol nice people

I had a blunt in venice, italy as well

Will you be there during NYE? Curious if you tried getting tix for the fireworks if so.

Naw my time there ends on christmas eve. Really going to go see the christmas markets, stonehenge, and some shopping and eating.

i followed the scent of burned weed. there were people smoking openly in the public and nobody seemed bothered by it. i think it's decriminalized in switzerland

i ask the guy smoking if i could buy some and he gave me some lol nice people

I had a blunt in venice, italy as well

naw i been to zurich multiple times love that city expensive as hell tho and the franc is just as strong as the dollar for such a small independent country.

But weed is illegal there i here the country loves to smoke weed and almost everyone does it but its still illegal.

Here some photos i snapped if anyones goes to zurich and likes vegetarian restaurants there is the oldest one in the world i believe whicb is quite good call Hitl Haus

Attachments

• 0869333B-AE2E-4BAE-9C5B-1DC4F073C414.jpeg
    0869333B-AE2E-4BAE-9C5B-1DC4F073C414.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 9
  • F4649B88-2BCD-4E72-A370-46AED08E8D73.jpeg
    F4649B88-2BCD-4E72-A370-46AED08E8D73.jpeg
    416 KB · Views: 9
  • FCBFECD1-7F35-45D9-8ADF-7EAF8A014D27.jpeg
    FCBFECD1-7F35-45D9-8ADF-7EAF8A014D27.jpeg
    476 KB · Views: 9
  • 3AF91F4A-4D14-4B93-8C88-2BC5CA535B93.jpeg
    3AF91F4A-4D14-4B93-8C88-2BC5CA535B93.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 4D6C1A8C-3E4F-4DE8-AF47-001E1A8E4104.jpeg
    4D6C1A8C-3E4F-4DE8-AF47-001E1A8E4104.jpeg
    432.3 KB · Views: 9
  • C9641D06-78D9-4DB9-9975-8C7FC420B825.jpeg
    C9641D06-78D9-4DB9-9975-8C7FC420B825.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I just moved back from Switzerland - weed is the easiest thing to find. Cops literally walk past dealers on the corner.

Idk if anything in the country is “lit”, but it would be a decent place to retire, not anytime before that. Everything closes at 5 pm during the week lol.

Yep.

Just bought flights to Colombia for May.

What part?

I spent 10 days in Japan in 2016. It was amazing. Enjoy!

Thanks! Back in 2015, I went to Japan for 10 days as well. I left wanting to see more.

Dolo, with the wifey, fellas trip, or Tinder missions?? Report back lol.

Taking my wife. I will report back with a Yambs report.

My friend, who speaks zero Spanish has been down there a few times and has thrived.

HCMC any advice?
Ho Chi Minh/Saigon?

Stay around District 1. Last time I went I stayed at this hotel called The Luxe. Nice rooms and staff, and prime location. 5-star hotels are also affordable (around $100/night), but I’d rather save on lodging costs and spend on entertainment and nightlife instead. Use Grab if you don’t wanna be scammed by taxi. Walk through Nguyen Hue street, hella coffee shops everywhere, Ben Thanh and Saigon Square for high quality replicas lol, get massages (both clean and dirty).

Hit up the popular night clubs like Lush, Envy, Republic, etc.

Helps a lot if you speak Vietnamese or go with someone who does. If neither is an option, you’ll still have a great time .

I actually went in February earlier this year. Dope city. Hit up Canete for some fire *** Tapas.

Bet!

Mind if I PM you would love just absolutely any advice recommendations etc etc. don’t wanna miss anything my time out there.

What's your recommendations for the best beach in FL? Anything but Miami please! Got a 1 year old little homie now, and I'm not trying to do partake in that lifestyle anytime soon (or ever again LOL). Looking for white sand, good restaurants/day bars, etc.

What's your recommendations for the best beach in FL? Anything but Miami please! Got a 1 year old little homie now, and I'm not trying to do partake in that lifestyle anytime soon (or ever again LOL). Looking for white sand, good restaurants/day bars, etc.

Gulf side for warmer water.

Siesta Key, St Pete Beach, Madiera Beach, marco island, Sanibel island

All pretty close to Tampa for easy access to airport

Went to London twice in August and again last month, also visited Paris during that first London trip. Paris was alright, and London lets just say trip #3 coming soon. :lol:

Potential destinations in 2019:

Edinburgh
Rome, Florence
Munich (to see the Neuschwanstein Castle)
LA
Tokyo
Hallstat/Vienna/Salzburg

Just got back from Maui for the wedding anniversary trip, consistently 80 degrees the entire week.
This place had the greatest Lamb Chops I will ever have
IMG_20181216_162036_936.jpg

Next anniversary trip is Japan March/April 2020 for the Cherry Blossom Festival. roughly 14 day trip, of course gonna hit Tokyo but not sure what the 2nd city should be.

I've been to the Bahamas and Punta Cana in Dominican Republic -- I'd LOVE to go back to P.C.
The people were friendly and beautiful. The beaches were warm and clean. Weather was perfect.

Turks and Caicos is one of the next on the list.

I've been to the Bahamas and Punta Cana in Dominican Republic -- I'd LOVE to go back to P.C.
The people were friendly and beautiful. The beaches were warm and clean. Weather was perfect.

Turks and Caicos is one of the next on the list.

How was the Bahamas

Hopefully back to the Motherland (Philippines) around mid May for 2 weeks. Planning to visit Boracay again or Cebu this time around.

Back
Top Bottom