Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Yes and it was fantastic. We went to Mossel Bay. Super dope experience. Saw 4-5 different teenage great whites. They were 9-11 feet.

2hi2za9.jpg

Nice!

About to PM you right now.

nice photos Los Angeles Los Angeles ima be in rome in 3 weeks.

Just got back from london for my second time will post some pics of the Harry Potter Studios tour i took wifey too.

where are you staying in rome? we had a great time in rome since our airbnb was central to pretty much everything besides the vatican

where are you staying in rome? we had a great time in rome since our airbnb was central to pretty much everything besides the vatican

Had the best Airbnb I’ve had to date in Rome. Overlooking the Coliseum, at night super romantic, girl and I had a session on the roof at like 2am staring into it lol.

Have anybody in here successfully travel from the US to Havana recently?

Im seeing direct flights for $525 on delta .. however we don’t have a tourism visa ... I’m trying to see what’s my best option..

I read something about, I am having to book a tour.

Birthday mid April. Thought i wanted to go to canada but want someplace warmer so leaning towards Miami but haven't booked a flight or bnb yet and i have the week beginning april 14 off. How many days should i stay there and what days?

Birthday mid April. Thought i wanted to go to canada but want someplace warmer so leaning towards Miami but haven't booked a flight or bnb yet and i have the week beginning april 14 off. How many days should i stay there and what days?
too cold for Canada ... wait till middle of May if you want to experience Canada without the cold....

I will be in New Orleans from Tuesday until Saturday. Anybody got any recommendations on things to do places to eat???

I will be in New Orleans from Tuesday until Saturday. Anybody got any recommendations on things to do places to eat???

Search the tread...I posted a whole list.

I was just there this week and weekend to go back home.

*EDIT* FOUND IT FOR YOU:

Im a native of NOLA. Heres a list of restaurants and dive bars.

GW Fins
Surrey's Uptown (Brunch)
Deanies (causal)
Jacquimos
MoPho
Mr. Johns Steakhouse
Peche
Magasin Kitchen
Gene Po Boys
Pascal Manale
Deanies Seafood
The munch factory
Big Cheezy
Maypo
Willie Maes
Dooky Chase
Emeril's - Food is great
The Big Cheezy
Gumbo Shop
Café Dauphine
Coops Place
Mr. B’s Bistro
The Velvet Cactus
Parkway Bakery and Tavern
13 Monaghan
Oceana Grill
Cajun food at broadview
Bevi Seafood Company
Neyows (Black Owned)
Crabby Jacks and Parkway Bakery for Poboys
Sassafras
Café reconcile
Killer Poboys
Lilly's Cafe
Meril
Juju bag cafe
Restaurant rebirth
Café Beignet - Alternative to Café Du Monde
Luke restaurant
Caluda's King Cake - Best king cake.

Dive Bars and Bars

Chart Room
Parasol Bar
Aunt Tiki's (24 hours)
Kerry Irish Pub
Saint Bar
Spotted Cat Bar
Carousel Bar
Lafitte Blacksmith Shop
The Dungeon
The Crown and Anchor English Pub
The Club
Ms. Mae’s (24 hours)
45Tchoup
The John

Burbon Street is too tourist for me...go to Frenchman instead in the French Quarter..

Spades strip club is dope...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom