Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

For those of you that been to Japan before...

Did you order a pocket wifi ahead of time or get one when you touched down at the airport? Also which brand/company is a good one to go with?

TIA

Order your pocket wifi ahead of time, bro.
It'll save you time.

I went with Ninja Wifi through these guys and had a great experience with them.

https://www.japan-experience.com/rent-pocket-wifi-japan

Scoop up your Suica Card for the train as well. If you plan on leaving Tokyo a couple of times and using the Shinkansen, definitely cop the JR rail pass.

When are you heading out to JP?

-Drew

Anyone recommend things to do in Curaçao?
Haven't been to Curacao, but in Aruba there wasn't a ton to do honestly. ATV pretty much the whole island, rent out a boat and enjoy a couple hours on the water. The beach is absolutely beautiful there as well

Order your pocket wifi ahead of time, bro.
It'll save you time.

I went with Ninja Wifi through these guys and had a great experience with them.

https://www.japan-experience.com/rent-pocket-wifi-japan

Scoop up your Suica Card for the train as well. If you plan on leaving Tokyo a couple of times and using the Shinkansen, definitely cop the JR rail pass.

When are you heading out to JP?

-Drew

Appreciate the info.

I'm going end of September.

I've been to Cabo. It's just not as nice as apposed to Cacun or even PV. It's like dry and looks like Arizona for some reason. I still had fun but the beaches are sort of eh and catered to like spring breakers.

Yeah I love Hawaii but never been to Mexico so that’s why I’m considering Cabo. How are the beaches there?
I was there last yr and to tell you the truth, pick a better Mexican beach. Cabo is ok but what your going to pay for a week, go with a Tulum, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta. Beach in Cabo you cant go swimming cause the currents are crazy hard. But if you go to any other spot I mentioned its beautiful. That's just my two cents.

Yeah I love Hawaii but never been to Mexico so that’s why I’m considering Cabo. How are the beaches there?

Beaches in Cabo suck... You can't even swim on most except for Medano Beach, as there are dangerous riptides / waves. The "downtown" was kind of sketch. Tons of guys on the beach trying to sell you ****.

Hawaii obviously more "American" but much safer, much better beaches, much better food, much more to do, etc.

Beaches in Cabo suck... You can't even swim on most except for Medano Beach, as there are dangerous riptides / waves. The "downtown" was kind of sketch. Tons of guys on the beach trying to sell you ****.

Hawaii obviously more "American" but much safer, much better beaches, much better food, much more to do, etc.
Why is Cabo so damn popular then, because of the proximity of Cali I’m assuming? Thought that place was a hot spot to visit.

Why is Cabo so damn popular then, because of the proximity of Cali I’m assuming? Thought that place was a hot spot to visit.

Is it that popular? I know it was only like a 2.5 hour flight from Denver, which was nice.... but a lot of sketchy **** going on down there, I believe. Coolers floating up on the beach with severed heads and **** :lol:

Still can be a place to go for pretty cheap I guess. We rented a baller condo for pretty cheap when I went down there a few years ago, and the flights weren't that expensive either.

I didn't think it was that sketch but I am Asian so what do I know. I think most people like Cabo just to get an all inclusive near the beach for cheap. There are plenty of tourist stuff to do and eat and they have stuff like strip clubs there too. I went for my bachelor party and granted my friends and I didn't too crazy but if you really wanted to, you can go crazy there if that makes sense.

Need advice y'all? I've got a work thing in November in Paris. Likely will be staying an extra 5-6 nights and flying the wife out. We've already done Paris. Y'all doing St. Tropez, Nice, Marseille, or somewhere else in France?

Back
Top Bottom