Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

You ever been to Chile ? Shes from Talca
my moms from there and all her family still lives there. She hasn’t been back in forever. I need to go some day

Not yet. Chile is on lockdown. I’m schedule to be in Argentina comes August - if Chile is open, I’ll be heading there too.

Villa in Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic with 2 housekeepers/cooks. Official D.R. citizen now, dual citizenship.
Only place I'm waiting to open is Japan, gotta redo my cancelled trip from March 2020.
PXL_20210415_221754990.jpg

I know i have asked but what sites you guys us to book tickets?

I use Google Flights when I'm not using Delta SkyMiles.
I like how it breaks down the least expensive dates and you can track a flight and it'll inform you if it predicts when the airfare will rise in price.
Screenshot 2021-04-26 083858.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-26 083858.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-26 083858.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,151
I know i have asked but what sites you guys us to book tickets?

+ 1 on Google Flights.

I got an East Coast business trip in July. I’ve asked my wife for her and our son to join me, but she’s still uneasy about traveling. If she doesn’t pull up, I’m about to hit a Caribbean Island for the weekend and knock off my 26 country.

So I was supposed to fly to NY December 2019 but cancelled it last minute and got refunded a credit
Booked a delta flight through Expedia. Haven’t thought about it since I cancelled but I just randomly checked both and I don’t see any credit on either

what do y’all think happened? It expired? I hope I didn’t get screwed out of it

For those that were in Costa Rica recently did you have to get a Covid test there before flying back to the states?

My homie was trying to go to Catagena next month but it's looking sad. Didn't realize Colombia is still on strict lockdowns.

Looking to take my nephew somewhere for his 18th bday/ high school graduation. He only been to Nigeria (we're Nigerian's), any suggestions on where to take an 18 year old preferably outta the country?

My homie was trying to go to Catagena next month but it's looking sad. Didn't realize Colombia is still on strict lockdowns.

Looking to take my nephew somewhere for his 18th bday/ high school graduation. He only been to Nigeria (we're Nigerian's), any suggestions on where to take an 18 year old preferably outta the country?
What does he like to do? What is he into?

Depends on what he trying to do - CR, Panama City, Tulum, PR, DR

Here’s a list of places we’re allow to go:

Depending where you're staying it can be complementary to $150 USD (Rapid to PCR).

Most hotels are accommodating the test so you don’t have to leave. Look at spending between $100-$150.

If not, here’s a list of places you can go get it.

• Echandi Labs is now offering COVID-19 testing at Daniel Obuder Quiros International Airport in Liberia (LIR). Passengers can receive either a PCR-RT or rapid antigen test. Passengers must present airline tickets at the time of testing.
  • Test results are generally delivered via email.

What does he like to do? What is he into?
My nephew is a really good kid. Like 4.0 honors type of kid. He understand the world around him but his mind has always been in the books or playing ball which is dope to me because I didn't grow up like that.

I'd like to take him somewhere with more nature than parties but I would like to at least see how he reacts in a kickin' it atmosphere.

He starts college in the fall and I'd like him to be comfortable around strangers which is why I planned to get him a trip (with me as a chaperone/ guide). I've traveled a bit of everywhere but covid is really making it hard to pick a spot that is both safe, open to Americans, and somewhat normal depaite the pandemic.

Most hotels are accommodating the test so you don’t have to leave. Look at spending between $100-$150.
Yes they are and most time they are reasonably priced, but if you stay in a tourist area, you can find spots all over the place.

My nephew is a really good kid. Like 4.0 honors type of kid. He understand the world around him but his mind has always been in the books or playing ball which is dope to me because I didn't grow up like that.

I'd like to take him somewhere with more nature than parties but I would like to at least see how he reacts in a kickin' it atmosphere.

He starts college in the fall and I'd like him to be comfortable around strangers which is why I planned to get him a trip (with me as a chaperone/ guide). I've traveled a bit of everywhere but covid is really making it hard to pick a spot that is both safe, open to Americans, and somewhat normal depaite the pandemic.
Take him to Playa del Carmen/Cancun ...

You can party, you can do some archeological site visits, you can visit plenty of cenotes and you can just chill.

I wouldn't go to many places in the Caribbean right now, especially PR which is high in COVID.

I would say DR, but unless youre in Santo Domingo you just feel like a tourist in a trap.

Peru is dope, great food and lots to see but never done nightlife.

**** Hawaii, you can get all the beauty at a fraction of the cost elsewhere .....

FINALLY convinced the wife to take a trip! In the fall we’re going to Island hop in Hawaii, for 2 weeks.

Also, I can’t wait for the NFL schedule to drop on May 12th, I’ll be booking my annual guys football trip.

Back
Top Bottom