Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

just booked waikiki for labor day wknd
pre-registered with eh hawaii mandate 'safe travel" portal since i am vaccinated
anyone else get out there recently ?

as for egypt, cairo isnt that great
pyramids and historical museum were great but other than that the city isnt much tbh
I went there a few weeks ago. Book things to do in advanced is my best advice. Lots of things are booked.
Hawaii is pretty strict with covid. So it’s a long wait to eat at places.
If you want to rent a car. We rented a car thru TURO.

Well he can’t afford it. He also never tasted pasta in his life. He’s from the slums.

So we outchea as we speak, he’s truly enjoying himself. All on IG with it :lol:

Can you explain how this tour worked?

Did you go through a 3rd Party Agency?

Did you arrange for it to be a 1 on 1 tour or did nobody else show up? (I've had that before)

Recommendations for Tulum?

Can you explain how this tour worked?

Did you go through a 3rd Party Agency?

Did you arrange for it to be a 1 on 1 tour or did nobody else show up? (I've had that before)

I usually don’t like using 3rd party agencies because you take the money away from the locals. I try to find someone on IG who does in-person tours (thats a local). That’s how I’m able to get the one on one.

Airbnb is a great tour opportunity with locals for the cost that goes them (honestly, they be the dopest tour guides).

You can do everything without a tour guide. It’ll cut down on the expense. I just do it for support of the people.

Like Egypt, it was too good of a deal and I wanted a historian to tell me the facts. Usually I just do my own research before going. When you want the history of the place, you sometimes have to find that tour or tour guide that’s certified.

F96A11E2-7601-41CA-B5BD-F46E5E763A7F.jpeg

Wife wants to hit Hawaii, I’ve been multiple times in the Navy. Told her I’m not trying to pay full price for half the experience.

Since both the wife and I will be buying cars in the next year we’ve decided to hit up some of the lesser known US National Parks. New River Gorge is up at the end of the month.

Going to Minneapolis next month to watch the Seahawks play the Vikings. All of my friends cancelled on this trip, so I'm pulling up solo. Any sites or restaurants I should check out?

i cant wait to pop this baby out and travel. I haven't been anywhere in almost two years. Last trip i took alone was to Venice. But right now i'd even settle for something in the US. Def hitting Cali this next year i need to see my Lakers play.

I am not sure if this is the proper thread for this question, but I am wondering if anybody has booked the new studio suite in the new JetBlue A321 Mint cabin. I am looking to book a studio suite going from JFK to LAX (before heading to Seattle and then Fairbanks) and spend that $199 surcharge, but being in the front of the cabin I am curious if you hear what is going on in the galley.

Anybody been swimming with whale sharks? I’m thinking about doing it this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom