IMG_3329.jpeg

IMG_3363.jpeg

IMG_3404.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

Washington trip so far:

-went up to the space needle
-went to the glass museum
-went to sushi kashiba
-hiked mount storm king (this **** was no joke)
-jumped into devil’s punch bowl
-ate at un bien

Lake Crescent is amazing.

LA for 5 days starting tomorrow. I’ll be staying near LAX Saturday and Sunday for work, then DTLA M-Weds. Anything in particular I should check out? Art, culture, food, lounge related?

Def wana know where folks hang out during the week. Sorry if this has already been answered.

Last edited:
LA for 5 days starting tomorrow. I’ll be staying near LAX Saturday and Sunday for work, then DTLA M-Weds. Anything in particular I should check out? Art, culture, food, lounge related?

Def wana know where folks hang out during the week. Sorry if this has already been answered.

Bungalow

Shut up Biden. Focusing on dumb **** while the US economy crumbles, but hey... gonna make those airlines give you vouchers!

giphy.gif

Okay my well-traveled friends. Need recs for restaurants in Paris and Nice. Going for my honeymoon later this year and will be in each city for 3 nights (technically 4 in Nice but I'm not counting the first because jet lag). I'm sourcing info from friends that lived in Paris too but I'm sure some of yall have been to the city(s) more recently than 10 years ago.

Okay my well-traveled friends. Need recs for restaurants in Paris and Nice. Going for my honeymoon later this year and will be in each city for 3 nights (technically 4 in Nice but I'm not counting the first because jet lag). I'm sourcing info from friends that lived in Paris too but I'm sure some of yall have been to the city(s) more recently than 10 years ago.

Have you been to Paris previously? I would say you cannot be let down by anything in the 16th arrondissement.
https://www.vogue.fr/lifestyle-en/a...-restaurants-in-paris-16th-arrondissement4221

I feel you, Normandy is up there on my list, also Auschwitz, Warsaw, that WW2 museum in New Orleans, Omaha Beach, and that Holocaust memorial in Berlin.
You have to catch Normany on the Anniversary of D-Day/Overlord.. It's a big reenactment with the U.S Air Force/Army and allies doing fly overs and paratroopers jumping onto the beach.

Also Bastogne isn't too far by train

i’m far from a fine-diner so take this with a grain of salt but i’m a huge fan of falafel and shawerma. a spot called L’as du Fallafel lives up to the hype. some of the falafel and lamb i’ve had.

also, paris was the only place i’ve had aligot, a mashed potato that’s thickened with generous amounts of cheese and a hint of garlic. stuff is the truth. my sister lived out there for a few years and took me Le’Pitt Brequet when i’d visit.

enjoy france fam!

anyone visited Toronto? if so, any suggestions on what’s a good amount of time to stay there for?got a few weeks off for summer and thinking about either road trippin from the bay area up to portland and seattle or flying out to toronto.

things i’m interested in are outdoors/hikes, art, museums, cafes and good places to run. not much of a drinker so bars don’t really appeal to me. if im in toronto, i’d probably be just on foot and public transit.

QU!K QU!K and osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh yall toronto based? i only assume that because yall rock with the raptors (i think)

anyone visited Toronto? if so, any suggestions on what’s a good amount of time to stay there for?got a few weeks off for summer and thinking about either road trippin from the bay area up to portland and seattle or flying out to toronto.

things i’m interested in are outdoors/hikes, art, museums, cafes and good places to run. not much of a drinker so bars don’t really appeal to me. if im in toronto, i’d probably be just on foot and public transit.

QU!K QU!K and osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh yall toronto based? i only assume that because yall rock with the raptors (i think)
Not more than 4 days.

Ideally land early Friday,
Saturday Sunday
Fly out early Monday

Look for events happening in the city you might be interested in.

Hotel might be cheaper than airbnb

You can run along lakeshore.

Bike/run down don valley to the beaches or take the ferry to bike around toronto islands.

I recommend your west coast road trip but doing Seattle and Vancouver instead. Sounds more interesting, but would include more travel time.

Have you been to Paris previously? I would say you cannot be let down by anything in the 16th arrondissement.
https://www.vogue.fr/lifestyle-en/a...-restaurants-in-paris-16th-arrondissement4221
A lot of these look legit. Will poke around the neighborhood and see what I can make work, time and money wise :lol:
i’m far from a fine-diner so take this with a grain of salt but i’m a huge fan of falafel and shawerma. a spot called L’as du Fallafel lives up to the hype. some of the falafel and lamb i’ve had.

also, paris was the only place i’ve had aligot, a mashed potato that’s thickened with generous amounts of cheese and a hint of garlic. stuff is the truth. my sister lived out there for a few years and took me Le’Pitt Brequet when i’d visit.

enjoy france fam!
Will try to fit at least one of these spots into the trip. Local recs are always my go-to regardless of prestige or w/e Michelin star spots exist.

I feel like Toronto and Montreal can be a bad time if you don’t have a car or don’t know where to go depending on what you’re trying to accomplish.

moe200069 moe200069 maybe ask walkingBred walkingBred about his experience.

ahat ahat Moheezy Moheezy are also from the area.
There’s also a regional Toronto thread in the Canada sub forum

Back
Top Bottom