Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Funny you mention that. All places in the world - I have no interest and will never visit; Vegas. Atlantic City, and Miami. :lol:

Glad y’all feel the same way. So many dweebs and frat bros thinking they have free license to be douche bags solely because of the city they’re in. I’m too old and washed for that kind of attitude.

And staying on The Strip, there’s way too many people just gazing at everything. Ran up on the back of at least 10 people tonight who just randomly stopped to take pictures of hotels.

first week in mexico city. an incredibly beautiful and vibrant place.

_MG_1416.jpg

_MG_1447.jpg
_MG_1336.jpg
_MG_1376.jpg

4B92CC67-A7DB-4E08-B934-EC5D3B6E6D6A.JPG
_MG_1567.jpg
_MG_1670.jpg
_MG_1305.jpg

_MG_1372.jpg
Mexico City is pretty high on my list. I’d much rather do that than Cancun/Riviera Maya.

Been to all three - hurricane season? I went to DR during November - nothing happened :lol:

But I used to live in Louisiana most of my life - I’m used to hurricane season.

Going to Cuba Monday, don't know what to expect but F it.

Not doing any resorts, mainly Air B&B and bandaliando (figuring it out) when there. We are staying in Havan but going to see about Varadero and Viñales when there.

Not a smoker but going to try and bring in some a Cuban cigars and rum (Havana Club).

Italy has many points of interest and it all depends on available time and what kind of experience you're looking for.
I got a homie going to Florence and Sorrento in a couple days. Any insight would be much appreciated.

He's older and going solo (although he's with a tour group). This is his first time traveling alone but I keep trying to hype him up.

You have a guide? Suggestions? Etc? Ill check the AirBnB just in case!
This is the Airbnb’s in Vinales - they can setup everything you need. Tour, biking, rock climbing, etc. Beautiful and wonderful family.

This who I used for my rock climbing - great guy and gives you all the info in Vinales. He’s a nuclear engineer.

Don’t spend too much time in Havana - about 2 days - move around. Visit these area Callejon de Hamel, Fusterlandia, Plaza de la Revolucion, El Cristo de La Habana. Visit Tropicana Club. Walk along the Havana Wall (Tunnel or Habana) at night - everybody hangs out there at night.

Word of advice - don’t buy anything advance outside of the Airbnb. You’ll be able to work a deal with the people at the time - they need the money - Better to give to the locals and walk up on someone. I paid something in advanced to secure my transportation; ended up paying $50 to Vinales from Havana. My homeboy got to Vinales for $20 and got there before me :lol: just by walking up on someone because he didn’t do it in advanced.

Cuba is the safest Latin country in the world - explore - I wandered until 3am and nobody bothered me. My homeboy ended up sleeping on the beach and met up with a chick - he’s fluent in 5 languages - got with a Cuban chick.

This was my Air B&B in Havana

Varadero AirB&B:

Last edited:
This is the Airbnb’s in Vinales - they can setup everything you need. Tour, biking, rock climbing, etc. Beautiful and wonderful family.

This who I used for my rock climbing - great guy and gives you all the info in Vinales. He’s a nuclear engineer.

Don’t spend too much time in Havana - about 2 days - move around. Visit these area Callejon de Hamel, Fusterlandia, Plaza de la Revolucion, El Cristo de La Habana. Visit Tropicana Club. Walk along the Havana Wall (Tunnel or Habana) at night - everybody hangs out there at night.

Word of advice - don’t buy anything advance outside of the Airbnb. You’ll be able to work a deal with the people at the time - they need the money - Better to give to the locals and walk up on someone. I paid something in advanced to secure my transportation; ended up paying $50 to Vinales from Havana. My homeboy got to Vinales for $20 and got there before me :lol: just by walking up on someone because he didn’t do it in advanced.

Cuba is the safest Latin country in the world - explore - I wandered until 3am and nobody bothered me. My homeboy ended up sleeping on the beach and met up with a chick - he’s fluent in 5 languages - got with a Cuban chick.

This was my Air B&B in Havana

Varadero AirB&B:

Good looks. You got me interested on traveling to Cuba :lol:. Can you hip me to what “12 certifications” are needed?

Them prices look great on Air BnB. And **** looks beautiful. Reminds me of Merida a lil bit from just viewing some spots.

Good looks. You got me interested on traveling to Cuba :lol:. Can you hip me to what “12 certifications” are needed?

Them prices look great on Air BnB. And **** looks beautiful. Reminds me of Merida a lil bit from just viewing some spots.

You don’t need those things - if you fly with Delta, the “certification aka Tourist Card aka Cuba Visa” is included in the price. Some airlines charge you an additional $50.

Just make sure you have atleast 1 hotel or Airbnb booked. They’re going to ask what you’re traveling for - like an itinerary when you land.

You have to select one of the 12 categories for your reason of travel - I selected “Support for The Cuban People”.

That’s it - just say okay about the other rules they have - they’re not going to ask for those receipts and other ridiculous stuff in order to enter back into the States.

You don’t need those things - if you fly with Delta, the “certification aka Tourist Card aka Cuba Visa” is included in the price. Some airlines charge you an additional $50.

Just make sure you have atleast 1 hotel or Airbnb booked. They’re going to ask what you’re traveling for - like an itinerary when you land.

You have to select one of the 12 categories for your reason of travel - I selected “Support for The Cuban People”.

That’s it - just say okay about the other rules they have - they’re not going to ask for those receipts and other ridiculous stuff in order to enter back into the States.

My man! Good looking out woe 🤝🏾

Back
Top Bottom