Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Gotta flight to Athens this Saturday with a 23 hour stopover in Stockholm. There will also be a 13 hour layover in Copenhagen on my return. Does anyone have any recommendations for these layovers?

What are you interested in? Had some amazing fine dining meals in both Stock and Cop

Has anyone been to Barbados? If so can you recommend me a resort? I'm going with my 1 year old and wife, thanks in advance.

Planning Lisbon and Morocco - I’m needing hotel accommodation recommendation - needs semi luxury or unique boutique hotel.

Just came back from Japan after 10 days. Everyone must go, they living in 2080 over there.

I went to the following:
- Tokyo
- Fujiyoshida
- Yokohama
- Yokosuka
- Zushi Beach

Any can't misses in Tokyo? I'll be there end of January. 7-8 days in Tokyo and Kyoto, then 7 days in Hokkaido at different ski areas.

Trying to figure out the best split of time for Tokyo and Kyoto portion of the trip.

image000000.jpeg

Any can't misses in Tokyo? I'll be there end of January. 7-8 days in Tokyo and Kyoto, then 7 days in Hokkaido at different ski areas.

Trying to figure out the best split of time for Tokyo and Kyoto portion of the trip.
really depends on what youre into tbh
Tokyo neighborhoods are all a bit unique

id suggest 4 days in tokyo, 2 in kyoto and an overnight stay in osaka

booking a solo vacation for all inclusive in December in Cabos... staying at Hotel Riu Palace Baja California... anyone stayed there before?

Back
Top Bottom