Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Expedia.com 
pimp.gif
 going to Cancun in April

People should post more pics of vacations theyve been on...I like checkin stuff out like that, gives me ideas in case my *** ever travels somewhere different.

Me my girl and some of her family all drive down to Myrtle Beach every year, except the last 2 years which were personal reasons...cant wait to get back down there next august tho. Much needed.

Just went to New Orleans for a few days with the gf, great city! If everything works out: Mexico in December/January, Seattle in April, and Israel in summer.

anyone **** with the contiki tours?

thinking about booking one to spain.

shorty I use to **** with did that and did whole euro trip for her 30th bday using Contiki. She went to London, Germany, Italy, Switzerland & Amsterdam for a 10 day tour . She had a blast too. I'd like to do that one day.

My next destinations is back home to NJ in February. even though I wont be attending the superbowl, I just want to be in the atmosphere :pimp: and Hopefully Argentina later that summer :pimp: .

Last edited:
Finally booked my first foreign trip. As an (odd) asian guy, I just wanted to go somewhere different that no one in my circle has ever gone too. So I decided to go to Iceland. Pretty hyped just cause it is something I am not totally prepared for. Honestly if I had it my way, I'd travel to craziest places in the world that isn't necessarily safe for US citizens. Of course I am not dumb as well.

Hoping to see and do all these things:

iceland5.jpg
iceland_fjallabak_09_big.jpg
iceland.jpg

And of course the artic skies:

Northern-lights.jpg
6754382671_f6d33ea363.jpg

Chicago for sure. Nothing will stop me next year.

Hopefully Venice, Italy

Maybe New Orleans and probably back to LA.

I did a lot this summer so I'm gonna save up and chill till spring.

Back
Top Bottom