Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

NT,

Where are YOU going next? State your upcoming travel plans!!!

As a 20 something year old, I take it upon myself to travel at least 1-2x a year, even if its just within the USA. Always feels good to just ditch the 9-5/hometown and go on an adventure.

In 2013, i'll be headed to Hawaii for a Bachelor Party, but I'm hoping to also visit New Orleans. Pelicans, baby! :pimp:

Past trips:
2012: LA, Tahoe, Seattle, NYC
2011: Miami, Salt Lake City
2010: Ann Arbor (MI), Chicago

Spring Break 2013 looking like we're going to Vegas.

Summer 2013 going back to Maui, Hawaii wit fam.

Any NTers on Spring Break the week of March 18-22?

September 2013: New York City to watch the Giants smash on the Yankees and Mets.
Summer 2014: Brazil for the World Cup

Jamaica in June
pimp.gif

Im thinking Lisbon, Portugal. I picked up an extra week of vaca but gotta use it by the end of Q1 of 2013.

anybody ever plan a last minute trip? best sites ideas for cheap airfare? i already know about airbnb so im check that for a spot to stay.

I haven't been traveling much lately. Just working and saving up for an unknown.

I def want to escape for a week from this 9-5 40hrs a week life. Usually when I go out of town I just see some family. But vacation wise I want to see Chicago. During basketball season and when D rose is healthy, So i can see the city a ball game and see where some of the best hip hop is made.

When I got the cash flow I want to tour around the country of Italy.

Aspirations
smokin.gif

california and colombia in 2013

really wanna be in brazil 2014 for world cup

an i dont even care about soccer

For 2013:

Egypt, Tunisia, and Morocco in Spring

Apartment in Hungary the month of June, side trips to Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia

Greek island hopping through July

and Spain and Portugal in August.

After that, start teaching english in France, save up and do it all over again, or head back to the states or Australia and find work.

I really want to live in Brazil for all of 2014 or at least until the World Cup is over.

February 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Hopefully i can work my way north and finish in brazil
Im buying a 1 way ticket

no female no vacation.
vacations are sawft

jk, would love to hit some techno clubs in Europe or Tokyo

Im thinking Lisbon, Portugal. I picked up an extra week of vaca but gotta use it by the end of Q1 of 2013.

anybody ever plan a last minute trip? best sites ideas for cheap airfare? i already know about airbnb so im check that for a spot to stay.

if you just want to explore the world, and dont care where, i recommend checking out theflightdeal.com . if you have a flexible schedule, you can usually find great airfare deals. let fate (or your wallet) decide where to see. you might be surprised with what you find. use airbnb to find a spot to stay and youre good.

OP is doing it right. I highly recommend you younger dudes follow his lead.

Travel as much as you can while you can. One of my biggest regrets. Now that I got a baby on the way, I dont see any big vacations or international travel in the near future. feelsbadman.

Back
Top Bottom