Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Nice pics. I'm supposed to be going in July if trump doesn't do away with the policies Obama put in place. Gotta wait till Friday to see what he's gonna do.

Did u hit any other spots in Cuba besides Havana?

I only stayed in Havana but there are some great cities outside of the capital that I'd like to visit the next time I go. Trump will most likely reverse travel to Cuba so hopefully I can return someday.

Ajisen Ramen if you're into that type of food.  I'll ask my fam out there where they like to eat.  There's an all you can eat sushi joint they always hit up.  

Trying to decide between a few destinations for August. Looking at Vienna, Zurich, Zagreb, Ghana, or Dubai. I'd appreciate any input from people who have been before. Hell, I'll throw Amsterdam and Stockholm in there too.

When u guys buy flights..id suggest to monitor the prices for a couple of weeks..the prices fluctuate daily..even sometimes..hourly..also check out all nearby airports to ur destination..this can save u hundreds of dollars..also when u are pricing out ur flights..see what the prices are for the days of the week to fly out and to fly back home..typically weekends are cheaper

When u guys buy flights..id suggest to monitor the prices for a couple of weeks..the prices fluctuate daily..even sometimes..hourly..also check out all nearby airports to ur destination..this can save u hundreds of dollars..also when u are pricing out ur flights..see what the prices are for the days of the week to fly out and to fly back home..typically weekends are cheaper

Weekends are usually more expensive in my experience. Flying out/back on a Monday or Thursday is usually considerably cheaper than a Friday-Sunday. The hopper app is a good tool to predict flight price drops and increases. I never buy flights through the app though just use it to monitor the price changes and predictions

Heading to Cabo this weekend and then this happened a couple of days ago. A couple of severed heads were found near the resort areas. Actually this happened when I went to PV in Mexico too with some deaths near the resorts. Since this is Cartel stuff, I am not tripping but man.....this is some movie type stuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...ound-near-tourist-zone-in-cabo-san-lucas.html
Are you going to Cabo San Lucas, or Cabo San Jose?

They are still fairly close, but San Jose (older town) is further North than Cabo San Lucas (which is the southern most tip, where the Arco is, etc.). 

Are you going to Cabo San Lucas, or Cabo San Jose?

They are still fairly close, but San Jose (older town) is further North than Cabo San Lucas (which is the southern most tip, where the Arco is, etc.). 

Flying into San Jose and then driving to Cabo San Lucas. It's about 25-30min drive and I got a rental for that. We might check out the older town before hand and then go to Cabo San Lucas. It all doesn't seem that big at all so I am sure the 3 days I am there is enough.

In cabo Cancun etc etc all the tourist areas are well protected especially during the day but if you decide to travel out the tourist area now your running a risk especially at night time ..just dont be to flashy chains jewlery etc etc and don't pull out big wads of cash u never know who's watching but other than that enoy it man it's beautiful

Weekends are usually more expensive in my experience. Flying out/back on a Monday or Thursday is usually considerably cheaper than a Friday-Sunday. The hopper app is a good tool to predict flight price drops and increases. I never buy flights through the app though just use it to monitor the price changes and predictions

Yeah it def fluctuates..I usually use Expedia/Priceline/Travelocity etc..and I will just enter the dates and login..once I see a price that I like I buy..I remember a flight to Madrid was sitting around $850..one day out of nowhere it was $700..Instacopped..strike while the iron is hot method

Last edited:
In cabo Cancun etc etc all the tourist areas are well protected especially during the day but if you decide to travel out the tourist area now your running a risk especially at night time ..just dont be to flashy chains jewlery etc etc and don't pull out big wads of cash u never know who's watching but other than that enoy it man it's beautiful

Yeah...that is true. I am not really trippin' but my girl buddies are all having odd thoughts cause they have kids and all. It's just odd timing really. Comment sections in these articles are crazy. Fox News one is all these damn people saying to build that wall and pointing fingers at how Mexico is terrible. These damn online gangstas man.

Ya plus the cartel rarely mess with tourist they mess with rival cartels and the feds they don't mess with tourist cuz they don't want the heat from us have fun man I came back from Cancun it was fun Beach was protected all the tourist zone too we walked out the tourist zone and nothing happen alot of nice people just tryna make money selling stuff follow my advice and your good we been going to SINALOA ..DURANGO ..AND ON CAR EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND SUPPOSEBLY THOSE WERE CARTEL TERRITORYS ..

Any recommendations for Paris (in particular places to eat)? We may do one of the 3 Michelin star restaurants while there, but would like to know about cafes and other dope places. I'll be staying at the Sofitel Arc Triomphe

We will be there 7 nights, but are also looking to take the EUrail to Amsterdam for a 1 day trip. So, any recommendations (food + shop) there would be great as well.

Any recommendations for Paris (in particular places to eat)? We may do one of the 3 Michelin star restaurants while there, but would like to know about cafes and other dope places. I'll be staying at the Sofitel Arc Triomphe

We will be there 7 nights, but are also looking to take the EUrail to Amsterdam for a 1 day trip. So, any recommendations (food + shop) there would be great as well.Ob
Obviously not your traditional French food, but if you like ramen, highly recommend Trois Fois Plus de Piment.

Heading to Cabo this weekend and then this happened a couple of days ago. A couple of severed heads were found near the resort areas. Actually this happened when I went to PV in Mexico too with some deaths near the resorts. Since this is Cartel stuff, I am not tripping but man.....this is some movie type stuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...ound-near-tourist-zone-in-cabo-san-lucas.html

My friends sent me the same link. I'm going at the end of the month. Where are you staying?

^^^^^^Did an AirBNB cause my friends are mad cheap. Haha. But we're about 15 min drive from the harbor. I got a condo for the six of us for about $438 for 3 nights. The condo is actually on a resort and we get to use the amenities but it's not all inclusive. Comes out to about $73 a person which is a steal when split up. We're going to the Walmart over there and just going to cook and get tons of beer and utilize the kitchen. Hit up the beaches during the day and nightlife at night. Doesn't get any cheaper than that really.

Back
Top Bottom