La Tabacalera (urban art)
Coque (set menus)
DSTAgE (two Michelin stars)
The Hat Madrid (vistas)
La Bula Restaurant

Heading back to Japan in September.

Just booked my tickets last night.

03928545-D27A-477D-8F98-1637C875BF58.jpeg

Happy to get a straight flight with no layovers this time around.

-Drew

Been busy so I'm finally getting a chance to post. Went to Greece with the wife 2 weeks ago. We stayed in Athens and Santorini. Here are a few pics.
IMG_20190424_161959_764.jpg
IMG_20190423_180948_803.jpg
IMG_20190420_183304_684.jpg
IMG_20190427_200044_834.jpg
IMG_20190421_200937_344.jpg
IMG_20190423_184610_253.jpg
IMG_20190421_202526_504.jpg
IMG_20190424_163303_040.jpg
IMG_20190421_205518_512.jpg
IMG_20190421_203537_481.jpg

Looks dope!! Going to Athens/Crete/santorini/Mykonos for my honey moon next week. Any tips/recommendations on thing s to do/eat?

Leave for Cuba next week.

I’m trying to plan for bday trip
12/25 - 1/2/2020

Big 40!

Any recommendation of places? Dope Firework show.

I was looking a Peru or Cape Town.

Last edited:
Looks dope!! Going to Athens/Crete/santorini/Mykonos for my honey moon next week. Any tips/recommendations on thing s to do/eat?

Rent a car in Crete and go to the beach at Elafonisi. Also do the Somaria Gorge (weather permitting - we were unable to due to bad rain). We did no more than two days in Athens and that was on the return leg because we too were there for our honeymoon (albeit 2009) and that was honestly the perfect amount of time. Santorini was beautiful and Oia was fine, but wouldn't stay there again. Instead I'd go back to Imeriovigi area - we stayed a bit north (could walk down) of the actual town and loved it. Much quieter.
Links:
https://www.cretetravel.com/activity/elafonisi-beach-in-west-crete/
https://www.katherinebelarmino.com/2015/06/samaria-gorge-hike-crete-greece.html
https://www.anastasisapartments.com/home.htm

Haha Dope! Thanks for making that list!
Our hotel is at Santo Domingo in Centro, so Ive mapped out a lot of the places nearby to check out! :D

Going to Seattle inna few months. Looking at airbnb. Wondering how chill these people are about weed smell on/around their properties

Going to Seattle inna few months. Looking at airbnb. Wondering how chill these people are about weed smell on/around their properties

Most probably don't want you blowing blunts on their furniture all day.

I try to smoke outside whenever I go somewhere. Backyard of the Airbnb, or on a walk in a park, in an alley or parking lot, etc. We burned in our rental Jeep in Hawaii and that mofo stunk for days. I think it was because of the humidity, but it stayed in the fabric seats for a while

Anyone been to Seoul by chance?

Thinking of heading there in November and was wondering what to do.

I always go there for a layover but never went there for a real vacation lol.

-Drew

Most probably don't want you blowing blunts on their furniture all day.

I try to smoke outside whenever I go somewhere. Backyard of the Airbnb, or on a walk in a park, in an alley or parking lot, etc. We burned in our rental Jeep in Hawaii and that mofo stunk for days. I think it was because of the humidity, but it stayed in the fabric seats for a while

Yea I was specifically looking for air bnbs with a porch or deck area. One of my favorite ones has a concierge and seems upscale which worries me but they do have a small concrete slab outside. Even though its legal there im just not trying to have people smell it outside and bug out or get a bad airbnb review for a slight dank smell left lol. I dont plan on renting a car so that makes it slightly harder.

But im thinking the atmosphere out there is different and im probably tripping.

Back
Top Bottom