Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

How would you guys plan a Utah/AZ trip just for taking pictures?

summer in southern Utah is loaded

(in no particular order)
1. Arches Nat’l
2. Dead Horse St. Park
3. Bryce Canyon Nat’l
4. Rainbow Bridge (Lake Powell)
5. Canyon lands Nat’l

Going to Kauai in December. Any recommendations for food/activities? Going with my wife.

also, thinking about Toronto in February

Pics from Venice

328B266A-30D0-43B6-B4E2-1F0648FD5DFF.jpeg
8287BAB0-5000-4D7E-9B6E-BA36AA07E858.jpeg
D8F200D3-896A-4F67-9C9D-46E9A4278B7C.jpeg
E945E4FF-B8D0-45ED-ABB5-6739E9F2D531.jpeg
9A6BB165-3F9D-4A49-814B-E12C21FEA734.jpeg
BC77DA95-2FE3-4AA5-B985-5A89A992D9D5.jpeg
62414980-0AE6-42C6-B505-5E01B21C9AC6.jpeg
FB4ED9F1-C07C-408B-9011-7C80EBA4E77E.jpeg
C93CC184-76EF-463A-950F-9B3D2C74D1EB.jpeg

Dang i just went to venice myself. Was hot as hell and gotta get everywhere on boat. You would also think there were more beach options other than Lido.

i did kayaking thru the canals as well

1F72D0AA-672D-49D6-AD88-BC1FCBA17258.jpeg
8AD5C377-AAF8-4113-B833-15E28E38D0B2.jpeg

Last edited:
i was in milan last week for a couple days. be careful with your passports fellas. housekeeping went through my bags while I was out and stole my passport + covid vaccination card. thought it was safer to leave it in the hotel (4 star hotel btw) than have it on me in the center but I was wrong. thankfully the embassy in milan is super helpful and got me an emergency passport done within a couple hours so I'm good to go, just no physical covid card which is making things a little more difficult traveling through europe again. most countries don't recognize the digital vaccination record in the apple wallet even though it's completely official. they wanna see the actual card

Dang i just went to venice myself. Was hot as hell and gotta get everywhere on boat. You would also think there were more beach options other than Lido.

did you kayaking thru the canals as well

1F72D0AA-672D-49D6-AD88-BC1FCBA17258.jpeg
8AD5C377-AAF8-4113-B833-15E28E38D0B2.jpeg

I would never do Venice, again - most of the businesses were so rude, not all. Very beautiful place, almost like the movies.

But the temp for me was about 73 at most. Almost like Cali weather. I heard that when it’s hot, that water smells :lol:

No kayaking for me. Instead just rented a boat and sail.

i was in milan last week for a couple days. be careful with your passports fellas. housekeeping went through my bags while I was out and stole my passport + covid vaccination card. thought it was safer to leave it in the hotel (4 star hotel btw) than have it on me in the center but I was wrong. thankfully the embassy in milan is super helpful and got me an emergency passport done within a couple hours so I'm good to go, just no physical covid card which is making things a little more difficult traveling through europe again. most countries don't recognize the digital vaccination record in the apple wallet even though it's completely official. they wanna see the actual card

I always take a picture of my passport - but usually, I keep tuck in my sling bag or in my front pocket. My vac card stays in my wallet.

I always take a picture of my passport - but usually, I keep tuck in my sling bag or in my front pocket. My vac card stays in my wallet.

I had a scan of it which fast tracked things at the embassy. It was hidden away in my suitcase in my room. they went through all the zippers and took it along with my vaccination card in the same pocket. never had this issue in many years, but now I know it stays on me 24/7 wherever I go

- Maui & Oahu next week.
- Meeting my folks In Miami for a weekend in December

Thinking about Cabo or the Middle East in March.

I would never do Venice, again - most of the businesses were so rude, not all. Very beautiful place, almost like the movies.

But the temp for me was about 73 at most. Almost like Cali weather. I heard that when it’s hot, that water smells :lol:

No kayaking for me. Instead just rented a boat and sail.

Yea venice was a 1 time thing for me as well. Just thought i would have more opportunties to get in the water. I went in august so it was hot as hell. So no beach really made it worst seeing all the water.

i met a german couple who goes at least twice a year and have been going for over 15 years now they really loved the city.

keko jones keko jones - hit Sedona if you can

Miami was really fun, I had never been. went from Sunday Funday in Wynnwood directly into a carnival jam…felt like the Belly scene right before my eyes

Nashville for me this weekend, bachelor party things

32A556A9-3777-40EF-B4FE-0F30D44D56FF.jpeg

99968CB9-4901-4A0C-9028-7AB7ACB4AB1D.jpeg

Last edited:
1. Cancun in January

2. Barbados in June

Need one more for towards the end of next year, so definitely open to any suggestions/recommendations

I think I posted in here, just got back from Jamaica in early October. Initially it was suppose to be a 40th birthday event in March, but 19 pushed everything back. In total it was 22 of us staying at Sandals South Coast.

Anyways hitting up Vegas this Wednesday for SEMA, while wasting time at work I came across this story.
This $5-billion Moon-themed Resort Is Coming to Las Vegas — Complete With an 'Active Lunar Colony' and Spaceship Nightclub (msn.com)
AAPFXsq.jpg

I am trying to judge based off the pictures but where would this hotel even go on the strip. The water makes me think Bellagio, but Bellagio isn't hurting for money. Also if it was any other city I would put stock in the hotel being built, however in Vegas. I doubt the hotel is ever built, Vegas and Atlantic City are murder on hotels.

Taking the wife on a surprise trip the first week of January to Las Vegas..Neither of us has been before..Neither are big on gambling or clubs, so what's some things y'all recommend we do/must see stuff?..

Taking the wife on a surprise trip the first week of January to Las Vegas..Neither of us has been before..Neither are big on gambling or clubs, so what's some things y'all recommend we do/must see stuff?..

What made you choose Vegas?

Back
Top Bottom