Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Any thoughts on Grand Cayman vs. Turks for a chill 3-4 day vacation?

I’m more of a city vacation guy so I was thinking of just chilling in London for a few days and catching some football but that wouldn’t be too chill :lol:

Heading to Poland late August. We’ll be visiting Warsaw, Krakow, and Zakopane as of now. Any recommendations on neighborhoods to stay in, bars/restaurants, sights are welcome. It’ll just be and my girl. She’s actually polish but hasn’t gone back in a good while so we can communicate well but still have a lot of research to do.

Any general thoughts on restaurants and places to avoid? Idk if we want to stay closer to PV or further out (Punta Mita) which seems more secluded/relaxing.

We were a 25-30 minute walk into town (on the beach). What I appreciated about the VRBO was we had everything we needed - security, a chef, help on site, car service etc.

We went into “town” twice - I actually just found the listing if you are interested - we were in the “south shore” perfect location IMO

That's wassup! What spots did you hit?
Food wise: New Apolo (henny coladas were on point), John's of Bleeker, a corner spot called Carve, Mom's kitchen and bar, Trattoria Trecolori, a few other spots but the names escape me lol

We hit the Nas show at MSG, a couple Hip-Hop museums, muesum of modern art, a borough tour, a Nets game at the Barclay's, a Broadway show and of course Times Square. I swear I was from NYC in another life, it felt like home :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom