Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anyone been through the duty free at Vancouver International Airport recently? I’m looking for the JW Blue Label Xordinaire. It’s a travel exclusive. Friend of mine picked up a bottle for me from their Ghana trip. I’m saving it for a special occasion but damn I want to try it now :ohwell:.
IMG_8341.jpeg

Pictured with my Japan bottle I picked up a couple months ago.

Was going to photo bomb yall but all my photos i try to attach keeps saying to large.

But anyways man i been all over europe and i would say Spain has some good food nice history.

I been to bareclona, mallorca. Canary islands, and now Madrid.

I say all that to say i am done with spain there is alot of subtle racism here. People act like they **** dont stink they all act like they top **** they rude as hell and as soon as they see im a black american they try to switch up. Beautiful country and food the people here are something else. Just dont understand why all them trying to look white here.

I did not see not one interracial couple here and i been to plenty of european countries and seen that as soon as i hit the town but here rarely seen it

Done with this country

Hope portugal is better seeing its on mu bucket list but shares a border with spain not getting my hopes up.

IMG_1770.jpeg

People act like they **** dont stink they all act like they top **** they rude as hell and as soon as they see im a black american they try to switch up. Beautiful country and food the people here are something else. Just dont understand why all them trying to look white here.

Got the same vibes when I was in Barcelona. People pretended they didnt speak English. They straight up don't like tourists there.

That cruise looks sick! Antarctica is definitely a bucket list kinda spot. We’re looking into an Alaska cruise, likely doing Disney for the kids. I’ve never been, y’all got any cruise thoughts?

That cruise looks sick! Antarctica is definitely a bucket list kinda spot. We’re looking into an Alaska cruise, likely doing Disney for the kids. I’ve never been, y’all got any cruise thoughts?

Love the Disney cruise - used to go as an annual Father/Daughter trip yearly. One of the best cruise line, customer service and organized experience. They have an adult only area and activities while the kids are in the age group camps.

Def do the Alaska cruise. We did that back in 2017 & it was great. Flew into Seattle & boarded the ship in the harbor. We saw Ketchkin, Juneau & Skagway.

It was a 5 day cruise which was perfect. We went with Norwegian. They aren't the most extravagant when it comes to the Cruise line food pyramid but they have the best deals.

Very often they have the Buy 2 Get 2 Free deal. Soo many different food options, loads of entertainment and things to do around the ship. Alcohol, soda and wifi are separate.

Planning a solo trip to Japan in September. Anyone have recommendations on spots I should hit?

Planning a solo trip to Japan in September. Anyone have recommendations on spots I should hit?
this is what ive got on my itinerary

teamlab planets/borderless
disney sea
kyoto / osaka -
shinjuku - izakaya (golden gai)
shibuya - shopping

Reactions: 17
Love the Disney cruise - used to go as an annual Father/Daughter trip yearly. One of the best cruise line, customer service and organized experience. They have an adult only area and activities while the kids are in the age group camps.
Appreciate the feedback! Disney cruise might just be the move this year! Annual father/daughter trip sounds like a great idea too. Gotta plan one this year.
Def do the Alaska cruise. We did that back in 2017 & it was great. Flew into Seattle & boarded the ship in the harbor. We saw Ketchkin, Juneau & Skagway.

It was a 5 day cruise which was perfect. We went with Norwegian. They aren't the most extravagant when it comes to the Cruise line food pyramid but they have the best deals.

Very often they have the Buy 2 Get 2 Free deal. Soo many different food options, loads of entertainment and things to do around the ship. Alcohol, soda and wifi are separate.
Appreciate the thoughts! We’re definitely looking into the Alaska cruise. Now I’m hoping we can score a deal lol.

Appreciate the feedback! Disney cruise might just be the move this year! Annual father/daughter trip sounds like a great idea too. Gotta plan one this year.

Appreciate the thoughts! We’re definitely looking into the Alaska cruise. Now I’m hoping we can score a deal lol.
Yeah just monitor Norwegians website because that deal comes up pretty often.

I asked before, but now that the work trip to India is confirmed...

I have a free weekend, should I fly from Chennai to the western coast of India - Goa, or fly east to Bangkok for 2 nights? It would be a leave Friday evening and return Sunday evening kind of quick trip, if its even worth it

I asked before, but now that the work trip to India is confirmed...

I have a free weekend, should I fly from Chennai to the western coast of India - Goa, or fly east to Bangkok for 2 nights? It would be a leave Friday evening and return Sunday evening kind of quick trip, if its even worth it

Goa- I’ve been multiple times and always find new love for it. PM me on what you need.

Goa- I’ve been multiple times and always find new love for it. PM me on what you need.

Hope all is well brother. I’m going back to Ojai Valley Inn for the second time :lol:

Looking for any recs you have. The first time I went I stayed on the resort and just ate at the restaurants on site. This time my girl will be with me and we’re looking to do something off property.

Weather will be in the mid 60’s so I was thinking of doing a hike or something. Just trying to explore a bit more of Ventura County since I’ve never spent much time up there.

Anyone else going to the Olympics this year?

Our itinerary is a week in the south of France for soccer and sailing and then a week in Paris for golf, wrestling, weightlifting, and hopefully a few more random events. Got my USA gear ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom