Your NFL Week 11 Picks

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

just thought i would keep the clutter down ... in any event, i think this thread is pointless as it is very boring and non-discussant ...

Dude, it's a thread..Stop being so salty he stole your thunder..
Basically... dude's mad at a thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dudes hella salty 
laugh.gif

Bears

Ravens

Bengals 

Cowboys 

Steelers

Jags

Titans

Jets

Packers

Cheifs 

Saints 

49er"s

Falcons

Colts

Eagles

Chargers

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

just thought i would keep the clutter down ... in any event, i think this thread is pointless as it is very boring and non-discussant ...

Dude, it's a thread..Stop being so salty he stole your thunder..
Basically... dude's mad at a thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dudes hella salty 
laugh.gif

Bears

Ravens

Bengals 

Cowboys 

Steelers

Jags

Titans

Jets

Packers

Cheifs 

Saints 

49er"s

Falcons

Colts

Eagles

Chargers

Dolphins
Bengals
Lions
Titans
Chiefs
Packers
Jets
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
Bucs
Saints
Falcons
Colts
Eagles
Chargers

Dolphins
Bengals
Lions
Titans
Chiefs
Packers
Jets
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
Bucs
Saints
Falcons
Colts
Eagles
Chargers

Fam you really shouldn't talk at all
eyes.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
Your first three posts in this thread have been basically trying to get people to back off so your thread can receive more shine. Nothing moneyishtemotive said was that out of line but you and that other dude jumped on him.

Packers
Jets
Dolphins
Eagles
Chargers

eyes.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
Your first three posts in this thread have been basically trying to get people to back off so your thread can receive more shine. Nothing moneyishtemotive said was that out of line but you and that other dude jumped on him.

Packers
Jets
Dolphins
Eagles
Chargers

Originally Posted by JPZx

eyes.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

Packers
Jets
Dolphins
Eagles
Chargers
Really? so he didn't seem salty at all to you?  that's why just about everybody in this thread has said something about it right? but no, he didn't do anything wrong in your eyes right? shut up bro, you just like to jump in and make stupid comments
eyes.gif
where's my mans AMP to son you some more
roll.gif

eyes.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

Packers
Jets
Dolphins
Eagles
Chargers
Really? so he didn't seem salty at all to you?  that's why just about everybody in this thread has said something about it right? but no, he didn't do anything wrong in your eyes right? shut up bro, you just like to jump in and make stupid comments
eyes.gif
where's my mans AMP to son you some more
roll.gif

eyes.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

Packers
Jets
Dolphins
Eagles
Chargers

dont pull this reverse psychology bs
laugh.gif
..."hey if i pick the packers...my team will prolly win...if they dont i wont be disappointed"

ride or die with your team man
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

Packers
Jets
Dolphins
Eagles
Chargers

laugh.gif
..."hey if i pick the packers...my team will prolly win...if they dont i wont be disappointed"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Psychology?

The Vikings are bad. The Packers aren't. It's really that simple. I'm not going to pick my team to win and close my mind just because I'm a fan. I'm going to say what I actually think is going to happen. The "you always have to pick your team to win" concept is BS and has zero logic to it. I never understand why people subscribe to that.
laugh.gif

J Steezzz wrote:
Really? so he didn't seem salty at all to you?
"Hi Kettle. I'm Pot."

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Psychology?

The Vikings are bad. The Packers aren't. It's really that simple. I'm not going to pick my team to win and close my mind just because I'm a fan. I'm going to say what I actually think is going to happen. The "you always have to pick your team to win" concept is BS and has zero logic to it. I never understand why people subscribe to that.
laugh.gif

J Steezzz wrote:
Really? so he didn't seem salty at all to you?
"Hi Kettle. I'm Pot."

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Internet is so serious
That's what I'm sayin
laugh.gif

Steez acted like I was supporting money when all I was doing was just telling all of them to calm down. Only reason I said something about money was because everyone was jumping on him.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Internet is so serious
That's what I'm sayin
laugh.gif

Steez acted like I was supporting money when all I was doing was just telling all of them to calm down. Only reason I said something about money was because everyone was jumping on him.

DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON THURSDAY

Bengals
Cowboys
Titans
Chiefs
Packers
Jets
Steelers
Ravens
Jaguars
49ers
Saints