your take on dating a 29 year old female when you 21?

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

When I was 19 I dated a 29 y.o woman for about a year and she was wantin me to plant some seeds in her garden and all that comes with it...I hadnt seen her in years until this christmas at target and now she has 3 kids and is married and boy did I miss a bullet right there, what once was a dime turned into a quarter....She also had the nerve to ask If I wanted to get "together" sometime. Eww
ding ding ding... we have a winner.

im not sayin you're not a catch OP, but usually when women go after dudes with that big of an age gap, they are thirsty for a daddy. tread carefully.

Originally Posted by mobster52

well his the story bout a year ago or so i broke up wit my gf of 3 years. after we broke up i became some what of a player just banging chicks and sending them on there way cuz i didnt want to get attached and get played again. so i started hooking up wit this 29 year old wit a kid. after messing with her for bout 2 months i finally made her my gf and felt i was a family man. i cut out most of the partying all the other girls and such. make a long story short couple weeks ago she wanted to cut it off cuz she said the age thing was freaking her out. do you think the age thing should matter?
laugh.gif
This can't be life. She must got that good good foryou to say something crazy like that. Why would you even want to gal a chick as old as her who has a kid to begin with. At 21 you should have the time ofyour life while banging numerous females, forget all that extra baggage #!%.

age is just a number in my opinion...if you love her, then try to work things out...good luck with that bro

im 20.. my shorty is 28 w/ a lil girl.. we never really paid attention to the age thing.. doesnt matter to us..

well his the story bout a year ago or so i broke up wit my gf of 3 years. after we broke up i became some what of a player just banging chicks and sending them on there way cuz i didnt want to get attached and get played again. so i started hooking up wit this 29 year old wit a kid. after messing with her for bout 2 months i finally made her my gf and felt i was a family man. i cut out most of the partying all the other girls and such. make a long story short couple weeks ago she wanted to cut it off cuz she said the age thing was freaking her out. do you think the age thing should matter?

6b2368393ce75751e71828f1e98f4661e0f5c184.gif

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

6b2368393ce75751e71828f1e98f4661e0f5c184.gif

werd up you took a L a long time ago...wait no make that two...female with a kid? uhmm no..ill pass!

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Originally Posted by EtherealCereal

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Executive76

For pure emphases.
Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Pics.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

For pure emphases.

Pics.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

For pure emphases.

Pics.

if u want to be w/ her go ahead and do u.
if she was the one tryna break it up, u gotta think "where is baby daddy in the picture?"
is she tryna get back with him or what's up?
if u feel settling down w/ her is what U WANT, go ahead and do it...its your life, cant let anyone tell U HOW TO LIVE IT

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

For pure emphases.

Pics.

For pure emphases.

Pics.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

For pure emphases.

Pics.

alright no pics. thanks everyone for the help i mean its not like im taking care of the kid the dad takes care of the kid. i mean whats smashing all thessechicks if there no love. i banged plenty of woman in my life and now i found one that made me happy.

. make a long story short couple weeks ago she wanted to cut it off cuz she said the age thing was freaking her out. do you think the age thing should matter?
thats the weakest excuse ever. she just wanted it to end bc she couldnt see a future with you playboy, sorry to tell u talk.

age aint nuthin but a number, a noun aint nuthin but a thing, this thread aint *+%* without PICS

Originally Posted by RocDaJs

Originally Posted by blaxoid