Your top 5 most likely busts in this years NFL Draft?

Desean gonna be Good. and when Cris Carter co-signed him, that sealed it for me. I am convinced.

Yea Newbs, ur a bit confused
roll.gif
this guy talkin about newbs....lmao

My bad. I read the post wrong. I was wondering what happened because I can remeber that same poster liking Long and then I thought he switched. Thats my fault.

And, yeah Gunna. You're the Newb
wink.gif
. Callin me out like that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Newbs.
laugh.gif

I bet Dude been waitin like 3 months to try and hope he had somethin to crack on me about

Like "OOO Im goin in on this cat right Now, I got em"

back to the drawing board

^On that note... JR went to Miss Valley State, that aint even D1... and hes the greatest ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont need to be at a BCS school thats for sure

If Desean was 185 lbs he'd be top 5 pick in the draft and people would be comparing him to Isaac Bruce/Marvin Harrison

pimp.gif
exactly, and i don't think it'll be hard for him toput on 15 lbs.
he does need to get a little bit more physical if he wants to be a star no. 1 WR, but really outside of that I can't see how anyone can knock him. His sizeshouldn't be that big of an issue, when there are other WRs who don't have that ideal size that have had success in the league. at the very least,he's a GREAT PR/KR man and a very explosive slot WR, at least for his first few years in the league-and he's in a great situation in Philly. time willtell if he can learn to be more physical and turn into a complete WR.

he put ZERO weight on in 3 years at cal. NONE WHAT SO EVER

and what top 5 team needed a WR? even if he was at 185 lower 1st round is as high as he would have gone.

Pretty much it. How can Cromartie be so good and he didn't go to BCS school.
How can Gonzaga University have the same number of NFL Hall of Famers as FLORIDA and FLORIDA STATE COMBINED???

http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/colleges.html

I mean, it has been 67 years since Gonzaga University Football existed...

In fact, let's list some of the "powerhouse" Football schools with more NFL HOFers than Florida and Florida State...

Carlisle
Duke
Duquesne
Fordham
Georgetown
Jackson State
Louisiana Tech
Miami - Ohio
Morgan State
Pennsylvania
San Francisco
South Carolina State
Texas A&I
Tulsa
West Virginia Wesleyan
Cerritos Jr. College - CA
Compton Junior College
San Mateo Junior College

And...DeSean...anyone heard of Steve Smith? The Sporting News called the Panthers taking him "their worst pick of a 3rd round punt-returner"...heturned out OK...

And...lastly...J Stewart is a MAN...dude will be a beast in the NFL...he will be the steal of the draft, not a bust...

I agree with Dorsey being the bust of the draft...Big Daddy 2 coming to an NFL field near you, Fall 2009...

JM

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

he put ZERO weight on in 3 years at cal. NONE WHAT SO EVER

and what top 5 team needed a WR? even if he was at 185 lower 1st round is as high as he would have gone.
true, but if he realizes that doing so will help his performance (and by association help him get $$$) i'd think he'd be pretty motivated to doit
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude spews the same crap everytime he steps into s&t

And I hit him withthe same reply and it goes unreplied to.

So I'll let him get his shine.
laugh.gif

5. Havnt heard anything about Glenn Dorsey the entire year except the training camp hold out
4. Flaaco is below average but looks goods thanks to the Ravens D
3. completely wrong on stewart
laugh.gif

2. havnt followed DRC at all this season so im not gonna base it off of one game yesterday
1. I took Jackson 1 round after Meachem, so either way i win

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

5. Havnt heard anything about Glenn Dorsey the entire year except the training camp hold out
4. Flaaco is below average but looks goods thanks to the Ravens D
3. completely wrong on stewart
laugh.gif

2. havnt followed DRC at all this season so im not gonna base it off of one game yesterday
1. I took Jackson 1 round after Meachem, so either way i win
laugh.gif

I thought we had already bumped this thread? Guess not. I know I said Matt Ryan was going to be a bust.

alright so this is the thread all that matt ryan is a bum and fat boy russell is better popped off at. yall looking like FOOLS
%++%% U crazy!
laugh.gif
Matt Ryan cant hold Jamarcus Russel Jock.
AndJamarcus got not type of technique or form. straight Raw he's better than a polished Ryan.
and I am far from a Jamarcus Fan, real rap.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom