Your Top 5 NON-LEGACY Jordan Shoes of All Time Are...

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

one of the all-time underrated j's IMO... i think these are so clean

xm2udv.jpg

yeah I love those 18.5s. They are very comfortable, fits good but has poor ankle support. I still love them though.  

awwww cmon noone likes jordan camp23??? black/white and carolina blue/ white pair is dope!!! can someone please put up pix??? thanksss

YO! Seriously, Pro Strong should be a unanimous selection.

18.5's are cool. But XVII+'s are cooler.

DF!!!

Team Jordan 1
Jumpman pro quick
Jumpmna pro strong

those are the only ones worth talking about .

1.) jumpman team fbi's white/red
2.) jumpman team j's
3.) jumpman team pro's breds
4.) jumpman pro shake (white/red)
5.) jumpman team vindicates (straight FIRE)

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

jordanteamone.jpg

image020.jpg

jmstrong0.jpg

jordan-16-5-2.jpg

the top pair are one of my favorites shoes of ALL time.  still mad that someone jacked my white/navy pair from my dorm room... 
mad.gif

ill never forget the team FBIs for many reasons... notably being my first pair of jordans and the rubber lace cover it came with... pure awesomeness..

Jumpman Pro
Vindicates
Melo 5.5
Can't believe I'm the first one to mention the Vindicates.  They were sick.  I still have a pair -- but I don't wear them much.  

In no order.......
Melo 5.5- loved the style and colorways.
16.5- Very comfortable. Can compete with the 16 and 17 IMO. Really love the pair that came in the suitcase.
Dub-Zero- loved the way they put all those classics together.
Jumpman Pro- Classic! First non-legacy Jordan I liked.
18.5- Very comfortable. Loved the design, very simple and clean.

Not a big fan of the Spizikes but the black/red/green cw was nice!

Originally Posted by gzagenius

nn0k6x.jpg
Hella dope shoes man. I had the same cw back in the days. If these came out again I'd be one very happy dude, but until then, long live the memory of my jumpman pro quicks.

People rocked the Jumpman Pros like they were signature Jordans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those, the Team Strong, Team 1 (loved EJ wearing the white on blacks on the Lakers), Swift Six, Team J's (double
pimp.gif
). What was the name of the ones that had the pods and looked similar to the XIII. One of the colors said JORDAN in big letters on the midsole.

I also thought the Vindicates were pretty cool just cus of the two toned nature and how it read from a distance.

off the top....basically the same as a lot of you.....

Jumpman Pro Quick

Jumpman Pro Strong

Jumpman Team J

Jumpman Team Pro

Jordan Team 1 (mine)
happy.gif

mines would basically be those listed ahead of me.....would just switch jumpman team j with Super Freaks

Back
Top Bottom