Your Top 5 WORST Actors Vol. Give me my time back!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Some of you guys are seriously losing credibility with your lists. Nick Cage is a good actor
smh.gif

...and there goes yours .
nycknicks105: lmao...u should google nic cage's uncle and youll have the reason why his no talent clown aszz is even in movies, just cuz u like a terrible basketball team doesnt mean u should like bad acting

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Some of you guys are seriously losing credibility with your lists. Nick Cage is a good actor
smh.gif

...and there goes yours .
nycknicks105: lmao...u should google nic cage's uncle and youll have the reason why his no talent clown aszz is even in movies, just cuz u like a terrible basketball team doesnt mean u should like bad acting

Originally Posted by KingRamey

this thread sucks. these lists suck too.
^ dude up there mad at Cera cuz he's an awkward kid but probably has boned more chicks in a week then he will ever 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 Not funny, about as bad as michael cera

Originally Posted by KingRamey

this thread sucks. these lists suck too.
^ dude up there mad at Cera cuz he's an awkward kid but probably has boned more chicks in a week then he will ever 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 Not funny, about as bad as michael cera

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Really Nicolas Cage? he has done some pretty entertaining movies over his career, I am probably missing some but he shouldn't been in the worst category along with guys like Seth Rogan & Keanu Reeves...

Adaptation
Leaving Las Vegas
The Rock
Face Off
Con Air
Kiss of Death
Matchstick Men
Lord of War
Raising Arizona
pimp.gif

How yall gonna front on Nic Cage when he played 2 roles in that outrageous movie Face/Off?
laugh.gif

I'm wondering if all dudes who hate his acting have seen the aforementioned films. So what if he got in the game due to family? Family got him all those action movie starring roles in the 90s? What other "bad" actor has that many starring roles in box office hits?

Yes he's had bad performances and been in bad movies but yall denying his stellar performances is a joke. He aint on the level of these other one dimensional "actors" Nic Cage got 2 dimensions; stoic and bat @@%@ crazy.

fca286d2-ca4b-4a29-9b50-f96a4a337bd6.jpg

niccagehgh.jpg

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Really Nicolas Cage? he has done some pretty entertaining movies over his career, I am probably missing some but he shouldn't been in the worst category along with guys like Seth Rogan & Keanu Reeves...

Adaptation
Leaving Las Vegas
The Rock
Face Off
Con Air
Kiss of Death
Matchstick Men
Lord of War
Raising Arizona
pimp.gif

How yall gonna front on Nic Cage when he played 2 roles in that outrageous movie Face/Off?
laugh.gif

I'm wondering if all dudes who hate his acting have seen the aforementioned films. So what if he got in the game due to family? Family got him all those action movie starring roles in the 90s? What other "bad" actor has that many starring roles in box office hits?

Yes he's had bad performances and been in bad movies but yall denying his stellar performances is a joke. He aint on the level of these other one dimensional "actors" Nic Cage got 2 dimensions; stoic and bat @@%@ crazy.

fca286d2-ca4b-4a29-9b50-f96a4a337bd6.jpg

niccagehgh.jpg

lol at all this Nicholas cage fiasco i started

he still sucks in my book
indifferent.gif

lol at all this Nicholas cage fiasco i started

he still sucks in my book
indifferent.gif

Will Ferrell...Not funny/tries too hard
Jack Black...not funny/tries too hard
Keanu Reeves...his accent
Queen Latifah...dat attitude
Danny Glover...just annoying

And include everyone from The Lsst Airbender as well..
smh.gif

Will Ferrell...Not funny/tries too hard
Jack Black...not funny/tries too hard
Keanu Reeves...his accent
Queen Latifah...dat attitude
Danny Glover...just annoying

And include everyone from The Lsst Airbender as well..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom