Your Top 5 WR's In The Game!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Gunna is going to %$+! a brick when he sees that Holt was only on two lists.

nah its pointless, dudes base their opinions on a 35 second Hilight clip on Sportscenter, so I dont bother

Moss
TO
Holt
Smith
Chad
Boldin
Fitzgerald
Braylon

ohwell.gif
at anyone thinking TJ better is then CHAD
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You wouldn't put Marvin in this group.

Thats what im sayin

Housh aint even in Chads stratosphere.

Only reason he gettin them looks is BEACUSE OF CHAD.

Ima let yall use your Football IQ to figure that one out.

How in the hell do some of you idiots have Marques Colston and not Torry Holt on your lists? Do you fools even watch NFL?
Woooooooow, even with Gus Frerotte and a broken Marc Bulger - Big Game is still on pace for a typical 90 reception, 1300 yd year.
indifferent.gif

And just because Housh is having a better "fantasy" year than CJ, don't even THINK of putting dude in the same boat as 85. He's a GREAT #2receiver, but lets see how he does without the top CB/double coverage on CJ.

pretty funny how now moss is #1 on errybody's list and when the same question was asked before the season most of you left moss completely off your list!meanwhile, i had moss #1 all along.

1. moss
2. moss
3. moss
4. plax
5. t.o.

pretty funny how now moss is #1 on errybody's list and when the same question was asked before the season most of you left moss completely off your list! meanwhile, i had moss #1 all along.

pretty funny how you, along with many of the other Moss riders were ghost last season and in years past when he was in Oakland.....u get no credit for being abandwagon fan

please explain how you would have Plaxico Burress as the #2 best WR in the NFL this season?

I don't see Reggie Wayne's numbers going down that much without Marvin so who's to say the same would happen to TJ? They're both greatreceivers and you can't deny that TJ has been more consistent than Chad the last couple years. If you wanted to take it back to who's the best WR thelast 5 years then it's def Chad, but right now TJ has a slight edge over him imo.

2. Steve Smith
3a. Andre Johnson
3b. Marvin Harrsion
4. Marques Colston
5a. Chris Henry
5b. Chad Johnson
5c. T.J. Whosyourmomma
5d. Braylon Edwards
5e. Brandon Marshall

Worst list I have ever seen on NT... henry and colston ahead of chad and big game? Man you've lost your mind. whoa whoa, b marshall is youngand comin up, but dont be throwin him on any of these lists yet

1. Moss
2. TO
3. Chad
4. Holt
5. Smith
6. Harisson
7. Andre
8. Plaxico
9. Fitzgerald
10. Edwards

pretty funny how you, along with many of the other Moss riders were ghost last season and in years past when he was in Oakland.....u get no credit for being a bandwagon fan
WORD....so many Moss riders comin out the closet right now. People seem to forget he quit on the Oakland Raiders, which is why I can't giveMoss that much respect. Dude just quit on a lot of his routes, I recall a few times where Aaron Brooks or Kerry Collins would throw it to him and getintercepted because he stopped his route mid-way.
sick.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pretty funny how now moss is #1 on errybody's list and when the same question was asked before the season most of you left moss completely off your list! meanwhile, i had moss #1 all along.

pretty funny how you, along with many of the other Moss riders were ghost last season and in years past when he was in Oakland.....u get no credit for being a bandwagon fan

please explain how you would have Plaxico Burress as the #2 best WR in the NFL this season?

i think arguing on the internet is pretty pointless, and i could careless if you think i'm a "credible" moss fan. i will just say this inresponse to the accusations of me being ghost during the lost years with the raiders...don't you think it's proven that when your favorite player has alousy season you're not going to be as vocal of a supporter? i mean, you don't see lt fans making threads saying he's the goat this yr do you? butthe past years when he's been a beast he dominated s&t. don't get it twisted, i still thought moss was still the best receiver in the league whenhe was in oakland but there weren't many opportunities for me to broadcast that thanks to collins, brooks, walters all of whom were insults to moss.
now i will address your second statement. there is no clarification that this thread is solely based off this season. even then, i would still haveplax in my top 5. i truthfully think plax is the only other wr that comes close to approaching moss abilities. i had him #2 before the season started, andi'm not going to change that because of a few bad weeks due to a nagging injury.

TJ Whosyamamma is gonna be like Peerless Price when he left Eric Moulds to try and be a #1 receiver.....

Do y'all see the routes that Chad runs??? That ALONE makes him >>> TJ......(Route running, T-Holt, Marvin,Chad >*)

COM-E-DY!!!

Moss
Stevie
Marvin
TO
Big Game
Quan
Ocho Cinco

Kinda hard to narrow it to only 5....

Cause you still have people like Breylon, Fitz, Dre Johnson, Heinz, Plax, etc...

1.Randy Moss
2. Terrell Owens
3. Chad Johnson
4.Braylon Edwards
5. Reggie Wayne/Larry Fitzgerald

Numbers Dont Lie!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif