Your Wife, Girl-friend, J/O says "Hey, we need to talk..."

she read my text messages, facebook messages, emails, niketalk posts, twitter updates, tumblr messages or found something in my car......

immediately find another chick then smash and dash use protection to avoid rash

it's dunzo. don't get back to her. ignore her. she wants to break up with you in person.

fittingearplugs.gif

"Yes honey, I'm listening..."

Could mean she's pregnan, and why do these dumb !%@ threads keep poppin up? Man, I swear some of y'all don't have anything to say for real. How many "uh oh" or "ruh roh" pointless posts do we have here? How many times do we have fools declaring team raw, but yet some idiots talk about "I got her pregnant"? People should just simply read. Smh....

If its a girlfriend- I usually say a dam what now and start to trace my steps on what I have done lol

If its a Jumpoff- usually prepare myself to tell her no I'm not ready for a relationship and find a way to escape with out bodily injury

Id be nervouse depending on lenght of relationship could be a break up or could be moving in the right direction, who knows.

You change the subject. Use the restroom. Make a phone call. Run. I do my best to avoid "I need to talk" moments.

Back
Top Bottom