Your Wife, Girl-friend, J/O says "Hey, we need to talk..."

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
@ some you! Honestly, when my girl says she needs to talk, I say cool, turn the TV down and talk. All this nonsense you cats thinking of, like she pregnant or cheated shows your insecurities. SMH!

What does thinking she may be pregnant have to do with being insecure with yourself?

But anyway, I'm thinking "Anything but pregnant"  I can deal with other #*$#, but I wouldn't know what to do in that situation.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Hit her with this op.

I-JUST-MOVED-TO-JAMAICA-WITH-MY-PARENTS.-HOLLA_d0ac3483ad43bd7d884adf3fa75a77ed.jpg
This always gets me
roll.gif
 The "holla" at the end is just too much
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but to answer op, 99% of the time its "i've been thinking about us and... i just want to know where i stand" or some bs
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Could mean she's pregnan, and why do these dumb !%@ threads keep poppin up? Man, I swear some of y'all don't have anything to say for real. How many "uh oh" or "ruh roh" pointless posts do we have here? How many times do we have fools declaring team raw, but yet some idiots talk about "I got her pregnant"? People should just simply read. Smh....

but you posted in here, though.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

If its a girlfriend- I usually say a dam what now and start to trace my steps on what I have done lol

If its a Jumpoff- usually prepare myself to tell her no I'm not ready for a relationship and find a way to escape with out bodily injury

What I was thinking

Back
Top Bottom