Your worst sports moment as a fan

for me its those stupid Detroit pistons ending lakers 3 peat! also i don't even want to talk about the lakers vs bostons last year.... what about you?

magicjohnsonhiv1991.JPG

Game 5 06 Finals, where the Heat had 50 freethrows in one game compared to the Mavs 25, and they went up 3-2. Not to mention Wade getting 20+ FT's in games5/6.

I will never forget, until the day IF Dirk gets a Championship.

fcaf74fe-3c29-4039-8f75-391142623f63.jpg
PooleNotesInside%281%29.jpg

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

the entire 1-15 2007 miami dolphins season. or the 100 loss 2008 seattle mariners season. or the 2007 boston celtics. i've had it hard lately, but at leastthe celtics and phins bounced back. now for the M's...

-The official end of the Laker dynasty at the hands of the Pistons, followed by the destruction in the summer.

-Losing to the Yankees, Yankees, Twins and Red Sox in the playoffs while being the BETTER team.

-THE SNOW GAME.

-Losing to the Celtics last season.

-The last six seasons for the Raiders.

NBA--favorite team--Lakers-- Last year when lakers lost in the nba finals to the celtics.. NFL--favorite team--Bucs-- This season when they had a 7-3 recordafter 10 games and then fail to make the playoffs. Bucs was one win away from the playoffs and lost the final game @ home home to the raiders..SMH

The infamous pass interference call against miami in the national championship game
smh.gif
.......still haunts me to this day

Going from tearing up every defense he laid his eyes on...
zoom_qb_dixon.jpg

...to this.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

dennis-dixon.jpg

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

The infamous pass interference call against miami in the national championship game
smh.gif
.......still haunts me to this day
frown.gif
dude, Im not ashamed to say i shed a few tears after thatgame
tired.gif

but atleast we can take some solace in OSU getting embarrassed in the nat'l championship game for consecutive years
grin.gif

10.1999.knicks.houston.jpg

Allan Houston "The Shot" (As we Heat fans know it). Now that was a rivalry.

Back
Top Bottom