Your XXL 2017 Freshman Class

He ain't no legend, but he definitely has influence on today's climate. He's the reason for all these rappers just rhyning anything that barely make sense

And that's a good thing? :rofl: :rofl:

He ushered in the era of gibberish, and it's to be praised? Eff outta here.

A
And that's a good thing? :rofl: :rofl:

He ushered in the era of gibberish, and it's to be praised? Eff outta here.

In what way did I say it was good or it should be praised? Miss me with the selective reading

Last edited:
People really liked that Tee Grizzly song? Dude has a terrible flow and the the song itself was like a watered down version of Dreams and Nightmares to me.

Yep, gave it a chance to see what the fuss was about.

Lil B is definitely one of the most influential rappers of the last few years. He removed the curse from KD and KD just won his ring.

Lil B is definitely one of the most influential rappers of the last few years. He removed the curse from KD and KD just won his ring.

Lil B sacrificed one chip....so that Golden State could pick up KD win plenty consecutively.

Harrison Barnes going 5/35 from 3 is all Lil B. TYBG

Didn't know Yung Lean cooked like that. Dude deserved it he has two timeless records.

It came at a price. He got hooked on hard drugs over here and lost his mind :lol:  

:rofl: @ Lil B not living up to the "hype". 

He exceeded that **** ten fold. Him being on that cover does NOT mean people expected Lil B to reach conventional stardom. He was basically a performance artist powered by internet culture...and he still is. Nobody was ever expecting Lil B to start getting played on the radio and invited to award shows. 
Wow really thats a shame.

I really think no one really understood Lil B after all this time. Lil B is a certified rap legend and paved the way for this cover to even exist in its current form.

There is a two person Mount Rushmore of internet rappers, and Lil B is on it along with Drake.
Kamaiyah is sonically the best artist up there. Kap G is the best technical rapper

That Xxxtentacion dude :rofl: I've only heard one song ever and it's trash

Might as well do a "XXL Freshman Producers" list, cause they carrying these so called rappers
producers have been carrying most rappers since like 07 pretty much

Some of these producers deserve a lot more credit. OG Parker, Murder Beats, Cassius Jay, Buddah Bless,

laugh.gif

Hilarious how she said "nobody turned it down"....

Then proceeded to explain how YFN lucci and Young Ma essentially turned it down :lol:.

Somebody called it that XXL never admits to people turning down their covers. I think it was Budden

Their reasonings are always shakey

Didn't put Dex on because he hit his girl (that he still with), but (although he did win the fan vote) XXX actually went to jail for months and still fighting charges over beating up a girl and he get in no problem?

Then they get to Kap G and the only thing she could really say is they liked his music :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Their reasonings are always shakey

Didn't put Dex on because he hit his girl (that he still with), but (although he did win the fan vote) XXX actually went to jail for months and still fighting charges over beating up a girl and he get in no problem?

Then they get to Kap G and the only thing she could really say is they liked his music :lol: :smh:

Tried to shade Kap loooll he was in that movie DOPE early too..Hopefully he can make something shake and show and prove.

That "Girlfriend" joint was making waves late last year and earlier this year. Kap can drop something for the summer and be good.

Girlfriend should have been a mega hit. Anytime I played that joint in a social setting in 2015....everybody would ask what song it was.

Also, if XXL wanted to do one hit, SoundCloud rappers.....Then Nebu Kinza should've been the choice.

"Gassed Up Shawty " GOES :pimp:

Girlfriend should have been a mega hit. Anytime I played that joint in a social setting in 2015....everybody would ask what song it was.

Also, if XXL wanted to do one hit, SoundCloud rappers.....Then Nebu Kinza should've been the choice.

"Gassed Up Shawty " GOES
pimp.gif

I dont know how rich tha kid would feel about that.

**** Rich the kid :lol:.

His finesse game in this industry is unmatched. This ***** really forced his way in [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hilarious how she said "nobody turned it down"....

Then proceeded to explain how YFN lucci and Young Ma essentially turned it down
laugh.gif

Somebody called it that XXL never admits to people turning down their covers. I think it was Budden
I had to rewind that part because it was funny. 

I would love to see XXL do a video of when they sit down and talk about the people they think should be on the cover. I wonder how many people in the selection process are actually black and what type of music do they listen to on a daily basis. 

Should have put Lajan Slim on there

He's Lyrical

He's got flow

Cosigned by Pusha T/ Signed to G.O.O.D. Music

Montana of 300 

Famous Dex

That Kyle guy is like the Lil Dicky/Asher Roth of the XXL

They always have that suburban pick

Let's stop trying to make Montana of 300 happen.

Dude been living off that Chiraq freestyle for 3 years :lol:.

Famous Dex been killing the game!

Dropped a video every day 

Been in the Studio grinding

HE LOVE  LIFE

HE LOVE BEING HERE

HE DESERVES THAT SPOT

AD LIB GAME IS UNMATCHED!

Montana bar for bar could slaughter top tier rappers!

He's what King Los was back in the day but King Los feel off 

Back
Top Bottom