Your Zodiac Sign Maybe Have Changed.........vol. dis is some bull()

There are more constellations than we can count. The ones people swear by are just local characters in the play of the stars in the heavens. I think that's why the "observers of the times" type of people can go wrong, because all that they put their faith in can change at any moment. we are in the quadrant of space with the mostly animal constellations.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn you people dont read...its for anyone born after 2009

people born before then are still the same sign...
I'm not understanding this part.

This is supposed to compensate for thousands of years of small changes in the earth's axis right? Not for some sudden change that just happened.

I don't believe in this $#@# no way but you can't have it both ways.  The adjusted and original calenders can't both be right.

My two dudes born the day before the change and the day after have different zodiac signs and they're suppose to actually mean somethin? Nah dun.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn you people dont read...its for anyone born after 2009

people born before then are still the same sign...
I'm not understanding this part.

This is supposed to compensate for thousands of years of small changes in the earth's axis right? Not for some sudden change that just happened.

I don't believe in this $#@# no way but you can't have it both ways.  The adjusted and original calenders can't both be right.

My two dudes born the day before the change and the day after have different zodiac signs and they're suppose to actually mean somethin? Nah dun.
laugh.gif

MY NEW SIGN IS METAL!!

ophiuchus2.jpg

OPIUCHUS!!!!

I HAVE A TATTOO of a snake and staff that now has double meaning.

ophiuchus3.jpg

MY NEW SIGN IS METAL!!

ophiuchus2.jpg

OPIUCHUS!!!!

I HAVE A TATTOO of a snake and staff that now has double meaning.

ophiuchus3.jpg

I'm still a Pisces... But my best mate wouldn't be. And my brother would be instead of Aries.

*dislikes*

edit: how can it only be from 2009 onwards? That's stupid. One set of rules for one, another for the new ones. Psssh. This %+@$ is @%%%#@$ ridiculous.

I'm still a Pisces... But my best mate wouldn't be. And my brother would be instead of Aries.

*dislikes*

edit: how can it only be from 2009 onwards? That's stupid. One set of rules for one, another for the new ones. Psssh. This %+@$ is @%%%#@$ ridiculous.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

*dislikes*

qft, from what i gathered this is the calender that was intended by the babylonions....they made it 2009 onward to save people the embarassment.
laugh.gif

*dislikes*

qft, from what i gathered this is the calender that was intended by the babylonions....they made it 2009 onward to save people the embarassment.
laugh.gif

i went from a scorpio to a libra they gave scorpios 6 days
what in the hell kinda !@#$ is that

dont care tho im still claiming scorpio

i went from a scorpio to a libra they gave scorpios 6 days
what in the hell kinda !@#$ is that

dont care tho im still claiming scorpio

Wait! I'm not 92% compatible with the love of my life that I have been with for 14 years? So I am a different one of the 12 kinds of people in this world now?

Right now, morons the world over are trying to convince themselves. 'You know, that does make sense. I always have been more of a Scorpio.'

Need assistance showing how big of a joke this is? Tell people you are something other than what you are. Watch as they say stuff like 'Yeah, Nick that is so Gemini of you' or 'That's why we get along so well, you're a leo.'

Wait! I'm not 92% compatible with the love of my life that I have been with for 14 years? So I am a different one of the 12 kinds of people in this world now?

Right now, morons the world over are trying to convince themselves. 'You know, that does make sense. I always have been more of a Scorpio.'

Need assistance showing how big of a joke this is? Tell people you are something other than what you are. Watch as they say stuff like 'Yeah, Nick that is so Gemini of you' or 'That's why we get along so well, you're a leo.'

*dislikes*

We're entering a new world, buckle up.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

*dislikes*

We're entering a new world, buckle up.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom