You're F'n OUT! {Eastbound & Down: Season 3}

So many quotables in the new episode! Shame I can't put 'em here!

When he's making the speech at the baby's party, and with Sudekis at the start in the changing room
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

So many quotables in the new episode! Shame I can't put 'em here!

When he's making the speech at the baby's party, and with Sudekis at the start in the changing room
laugh.gif
Man that part was
eek.gif
roll.gif

The Whisper Song playing and then the disappointment on Kenny's face when he saw the baby in the room was one of the funniest parts to me.

episode was on point as usual..."You look like a %@%%@# up Mexican Grimace"

is there list of music played in each episode? hbo used to do it for entourage but i cant find it for this 

Kenny paired with the baby + the return of Stevie and Ferrell as Ashley Schaeffer 
roll.gif

This %#!*!%! show is brilliant.

cherry blossom "so seductive, look at the pageantry"
ashley drinking fanta out of a wine glass
kenny keeping toby zipped up in a backpack
mammy
kenny and stevie running from cannon balls

this show is golden
laugh.gif

The episode with Ashley Schaeffer was so outrageous.. from his Mammy, to Cherry Blossom, and finally the Apocalypto scene with the cannon
laugh.gif

Last night's was good too. Kenny and the Russian plus Kenny dancing to Walk Like an Egyptian while Shane collapsed in the background
laugh.gif

I will forever be indebted to whoever can get me a gif of Kenny coming in to close the game when he's standing on the inside of the fence as it opens in the outfield, hops off and does that little hand flick.
!@%% had me rollllliin 
roll.gif

Do you think I want to be spending time with my kid? Hell no. I'd much rather be doing cocaine and watching the Saw movies on DVD with you in your dorm room.

That girl is like the human version of Luanne from King of the Hill.

Originally Posted by Jay02

I will forever be indebted to whoever can get me a gif of Kenny coming in to close the game when he's standing on the inside of the fence as it opens in the outfield, hops off and does that little hand flick.
!@%% had me rollllliin 
roll.gif

This.   i was dying at that part and i immediatley thought of NT and how someone needs to make a gif of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

tumblr_m0f75amfEL1qd68luo1_500.gif

I want to do this to my nephew so badly.

I didn't see that coming. Hilarious.
laugh.gif

Kenny's blonde side piece is kind of hot.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Do you think I want to be spending time with my kid? Hell no. I'd much rather be doing cocaine and watching the Saw movies on DVD with you in your dorm room.

That girl is like the human version of Luanne from King of the Hill.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom