You're not ballin until your luxury yacht matches your super car

I am the 99% 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by somekid0287

lool ur not serious about that fighter jet........................................

I'm dead serious, if I had the money. In fact, I'd buy that before I bought the yacht or the private jet (I don't really care for those two).

It's my dream to cruise around the skies in an F22, or any modern fighter jet. I'd take an attack helicopter as well. Dead serious, I have a thing for military vehicles being used by civilians.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Give me this

F22-Raptor-1-3AU9I3KX9Y-800x600.jpg

And this
ferrari_458_italia_08-600x400.jpg

And Im good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

And this

And Im good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Red 458s go SO hard
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

tumblr_lpjajwdaOE1qhi11io1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnnav71bHF1qatgaoo1_500.jpg

The only thing is Ferrari is a bunch of cornballs... they give the press like 3 different versions of the 458, each tuned in a specific thing like 0-60, slalom, quarter mile, etc. so they'd do better in all categories
indifferent.gif

And this

And Im good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Red 458s go SO hard
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

The only thing is Ferrari is a bunch of cornballs... they give the press like 3 different versions of the 458, each tuned in a specific thing like 0-60, slalom, quarter mile, etc. so they'd do better in all categories
indifferent.gif
WHAT I WOULD DO TO OWN THIS CAR.

UNSPEAKABLE.

And this

And Im good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Red 458s go SO hard
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
They're not the only ones, but it's still pretty lame.  Lets be honest though, Ferrari's are still beautifully engineered cars.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

indifferent.gif
They're not the only ones, but it's still pretty lame.  Lets be honest though, Ferrari's are still beautifully engineered cars.
No doubt. The 599 GTO is so damn beautiful. That car is sooo nice
pimp.gif

I hate Ferrari's interiors though. I know they're designed like race cars, but to me, they still look like crap. Lamborghini interiors >> *

I normally breeze by post titles like this but damn, that's some baller %#* @%!% right there. Damn 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom