You're on your way home from the corner store....

just copped a swisher and an Arizona ice tea (items bought may vary), about to walk back to the house to watch this Monday Night Football game.

The sun is going down but it's not dark yet. You pass by an alley and you see a dude with the death grip on a girl (his girl?)'s throat.

Son is slapping her up, giving her the Shawne Merriman x C. Breezy hybrid treatment

Shes trying to get away but dude is obviously way bigger than her. Let's say he's bigger than you too. (II)

What do you do?

my life aint worth it, im goin in

but for real though if that was me I would want someone to help...

Yell out "AYE! Stop or I'll call the cops!" then walk home, split blunt, fill with gods greenery and enjoy the game while surfing pron on mylaptop while sippin the rasberry arizonia tea.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Run to my house, get on NT and start a thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Yell out "AYE! Stop or I'll call the cops!" then walk home, split blunt, fill with gods greenery and enjoy the game while surfing pron on my laptop while sippin the rasberry arizonia tea.

surfing pron
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Prolly just keep it movin... lightening might strike twice... somebody else could walk by and see it... if not tho...

RIP to that chick

I would just be thinkin' like, "Damn....he's goin' to #@$# around and kill her..............that's *%*$%$ up." But I would walk pastas if I didn't see it, go home, and carry on livin' my life.

Back
Top Bottom