You're on your way home from the corner store....

Originally Posted by toast1985

Kick her for making him so mad.

damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seventh letter

just copped a swisher and an Arizona ice tea (items bought may vary), about to walk back to the house to watch this Monday Night Football game.

The sun is going down but it's not dark yet. You pass by an alley and you see a dude with the death grip on a girl (his girl?)'s throat.

Son is slapping her up, giving her the Shawne Merriman x C. Breezy hybrid treatment

Shes trying to get away but dude is obviously way bigger than her. Let's say he's bigger than you too. (II)

What do you do?

Depends on what flavor Arizona it is.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Yell out "AYE! Stop or I'll call the cops!" then walk home, split blunt, fill with gods greenery and enjoy the game while surfing pron on my laptop while sippin the rasberry arizonia tea.
roll.gif

depends who is playing, and if there is a weapon near by (since dude is more built)

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Yell out "AYE! Stop or I'll call the cops!" then walk home, split blunt, fill with gods greenery and enjoy the game while surfing pron on my laptop while sippin the rasberry arizonia tea.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i would guess she had it coming.....yesterday I wanted to Mayweather this chick, but luckily she wasnt around...lying $%*+
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom