YouTube Comment Wars FTL

jpzx

Supporter
Honestly, you can click on any video that is semi-popular, and you can scroll down and look at the comments and find a comment war happening before your eyes
laugh.gif

I was looking at a clip from Reservoir Dogs, and two people were going back and forth about who was a better PG this decade, Kidd or Iverson
roll.gif
smh.gif
Dude's were taking it personally too.

It's Iverson by the way
nerd.gif

Point guard? Jason Kidd easily.

now as far as better player, you could argue AI.

both are great, im a fan of both.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

At least they're having a somewhat coherent argument on youtube.

WSHH on the other hand
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word.
 "**First 205**"
laugh.gif
like who does that and under guest no less.

By saying Iverson I was just meaning the better player. Jason Kidd is the better PG in terms of distributing the ball/creating looks for others.

you see what happened there??
this thread about a jason kidd/iverson debate on youtube semi turned into a thread about whos the better play between the two. oh the irony

I remember seeing a racist comment war on a Bird vs. Magic video. It was pathetic.

Some are funny at times.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Point guard? Jason Kidd easily.

now as far as better player, you could argue AI.

both are great, im a fan of both.
As am I, but AI had the better decade. Kidd has a higher spot on my favs list tho. Wait... why are we continuing their dumb +#$ discussion again?

TROLLS and COWARDS!

same thing goes on chatrollete(sp) most are racist white people who are scared to say it to your face, so they troll in the internets

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

you see what happened there??
this thread about a jason kidd/iverson debate on youtube semi turned into a thread about whos the better play between the two. oh the irony

laugh.gif
yup

I think the rule is within the first 10 comments a racial slur is thrown, or something like that.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom