Youtube link of that guy getting His first pair of Jordans (flint 13s)

sneakaprince

Supporter
Hey guys I remember a couple months back we had that youtube of that guy doing a review on his flint 13s (his first pair of Jordans) which he happened to order in a couple sizes too big if anyone could post that I would be greatly appreciated. I remember dudes on here were talking about raising money for that guy whatever happened to that.

Hey guys I remember a couple months back we had that youtube of that guy doing a review on his flint 13s (his first pair of Jordans) which he happened to order in a couple sizes too big if anyone could post that I would be greatly appreciated. I remember dudes on here were talking about raising money for that guy whatever happened to that.

That guy mess up his pants over them J's 
roll.gif

I missed the fund raising part of it thought??

nah, it wasn't corny, it was genuine. all video shoe reviews are basically some tool opening a box and then jerking off to himself having the shoes early or some such. no actual information is given, except for what is already known. that dude forgot all that song and dance and just expressed his love and excitement, which is the only thing all shoe reviews actually say, but pose it as a faux "review".

nah, it wasn't corny, it was genuine. all video shoe reviews are basically some tool opening a box and then jerking off to himself having the shoes early or some such. no actual information is given, except for what is already known. that dude forgot all that song and dance and just expressed his love and excitement, which is the only thing all shoe reviews actually say, but pose it as a faux "review".

seriously thought he was joking the entire time. If i ever see anyone act like over some shoes I would have to hit them to knock some sense into them.

seriously thought he was joking the entire time. If i ever see anyone act like over some shoes I would have to hit them to knock some sense into them.

Originally Posted by eltouha

nah, it wasn't corny, it was genuine.

genuinely corny

and yes, shoe reviews are corny overall, that sneak geek dude is the worst

it's more about him, less about the shoe... then he shows the shoes in terrible lighting and even worse angles

the dude in question is just on the opposite end of the corny spectrum

Originally Posted by eltouha

nah, it wasn't corny, it was genuine.

genuinely corny

and yes, shoe reviews are corny overall, that sneak geek dude is the worst

it's more about him, less about the shoe... then he shows the shoes in terrible lighting and even worse angles

the dude in question is just on the opposite end of the corny spectrum

fair call, and i agree about SG. so friggin lame.

at least this guy made me laugh!
smile.gif

fair call, and i agree about SG. so friggin lame.

at least this guy made me laugh!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom