Yuku virus? Vol. loadus.exelator.com

fog

Everytime I browse NT I keep getting a pop-up out of no where that asks if I want to open or save something from "loadus.exelator.com". It's only began to happen recently... And I'm using a Mac OS X if it matters. If it pops up another time, I will take a screenshot and post it here.

Anyways, I tried searching it up on Google, and it appears to be happening to forums under Yuku... I am pretty sure this has something to do with it. Is anyone else getting this?
ohwell.gif

Everytime I browse NT I keep getting a pop-up out of no where that asks if I want to open or save something from "loadus.exelator.com". It's only began to happen recently... And I'm using a Mac OS X if it matters. If it pops up another time, I will take a screenshot and post it here.

Anyways, I tried searching it up on Google, and it appears to be happening to forums under Yuku... I am pretty sure this has something to do with it. Is anyone else getting this?
ohwell.gif

im posting from my macbook and no im not getting this. Been on today many times and it hasnt appeared for me

im posting from my macbook and no im not getting this. Been on today many times and it hasnt appeared for me

Originally Posted by FOG

ohwell.gif

Are you using Safari?

Originally Posted by FOG

ohwell.gif

Are you using Safari?

Im using firefox and I saw that last night but I thought it was from the PDFs I was downloading, guess it was NT. 
30t6p3b.gif

Im using firefox and I saw that last night but I thought it was from the PDFs I was downloading, guess it was NT. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by FOG

ohwell.gif

Are you using Safari?
Firefox

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by FOG

ohwell.gif

Are you using Safari?
Firefox

i had it too when i used the wifi from a community college a few times that i passed by there. mac as well

i had it too when i used the wifi from a community college a few times that i passed by there. mac as well

So it happened again... Managed to take a screenshot:

picture1ob.png

Anyone ever seen this before?
nerd.gif

So it happened again... Managed to take a screenshot:

picture1ob.png

Anyone ever seen this before?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom