Yung (Bankroll) Fresh- Life of a Hot Boy

Crazy. Dudes like him n Tracy t been around so long they feel way older then 28.

Tracy T posted a **** load of pics of them together last night. Young ****** just living life like we suppose to.
I know my dog going thru it.

Knew this cat when I was living in atl like 5 years ago he was on the grind like me met him when i was doing some tracks with alley boy he was real cool dude on enjoyed seeing him get his shine after putting in all that work may his name live on

We could've had a Gucci x Bankroll tape when wop gets out 
frown.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Crazy. Dudes like him n Tracy t been around so long they feel way older then 28.
fr.. bankroll had been around for years an **** was finally payin off for dude then this **** go down.

LIVIN THIS **** LIKE I WANNA LIVE IMA PUT A MILL IN MOMMA CRIB

Last edited:
RIP to the best rapper in Atlanta. Can't believe this **** man thought he was gonna be the next Jeezy life just snatched from him in an instant. ****** gotta know when to get out

Whatever the reason, it must have been serious because 50 rounds is Swiss cheese like. Like a cartel hit, that's the same way future homie got hit up in broad daylight on a major interstate

News said it was bullet holes across the street so somebody tried to shoot back.

r.i.p my G

was one of my fave at artists fa show

Always in my car and gym rotation

smh

Easyyyyyy ... LOAHB, Imma Real Trapper, Screen Door, Trap ... Just to name a few ...

So many haters out there .... Cherish each day you have y'all cause when people see you doing good, the evil will come out ...

I'm still salty homie is gone, for the last year and a half he's been my favorite rapper besides Nipsey

Video footage going around on ig, u can clearly see one of the dudes faces

**** man this hurts. ****** my whole Sunday up. Bankroll was prob my favorite rapper of the past two years on the low.

:smh: **** is sad man too many good ones lost this last year.

I don't believe that ****

I don't either since aint Dolph & B.Y from Memphis unless Bank & Dolph was working on something and they thought Dolph was there at the moment. Man idk this **** needs answers. Just figured id put that in here to see ppl thoughts

Back
Top Bottom