Yung (Bankroll) Fresh- Life of a Hot Boy

Last good album was time is money, everything he released since bein in prison been caca.

I was jammin him almost 20 yrs ago now my lil 11 yr old cousins jam him.

11 year Olds probably his targeted fan base

Last edited:
Nah, he used to let my unk drive his benz when he was gettin drunk at different skrip clubs.

They had all the hos, my unk always only smoked weed so thats why he let him drive all the time.

He said they were at some ranch house and spm and his homie came thru with a truck load of hos....im talmbout none in the back or front seat, them hos was in the truck bed 6 deep :lol:

Last edited:
Man shut yo *** up i never said that i was affiliated wit him im just sayin a lil story. Dudes stay reachin when it comes to spm.

You support pedophiles man. You might wanna see a therapist and find out if you have some dark secrets you need to reconcile. 

manual_for_the_pedophile_by_landstormer-d4z2ztx.jpg

Aight 'starboy' named yourself after the gayest song weekend put out.

Yo is it true pj saw his unk get killed tho?

Last edited:
Seeing this thread bumped made me revisit the tape with the Cash Money esque cover.

Him and D Rich had a pocket 
mean.gif
 Would have loved to see him do a proper debut album.

Whoever them suckers are deserve immediate death. If you got drama with a grown man handle your biz but leave the children out of it. Pure damn suckers smh

Hold up , somebody was trying kill pj? Wtf :smh:

Lil man done seen too many losses for a youngin lately
I'm guessing he did a Kane, somebody got to spraying and he probably ran and covered Lil homie or something of that nature.

there seems to be a lot of people rocking with no plug

either they really got they streets and people shook

people lowkey didnt like bank when he was here

or this new breed really is just week as hell and follow any alpha

Or we really just looking at it from a fan pov. If these dudes were boys I'm pretty sure they all ran and associated with the same people. He probably had some type of relationship with alot of these dudes, we don't know. They had a situation, unfortunately bank died, the 1 side of the story we heard both sides were being reckless and sadly he lost his life. That plus they got the streets on lock, I mean idk. I stay out of dudes personal problems if I'm cool with both parties. They have a shoot out and 1 dies I don't just disregard the other. But again it's all speculation.

ATL dudes are a lil different.

For the most part....they rock with whoever got the clout at the time. Plug and his 9th ward/Purp Gang/GF,/Mobb run the streets and the jails now. Jails is important here.....if y'all understand how that works inside/out. I won't get too deep. But that thing of theirs is expanding with other Lil sets wanting parts for various reasons.

Plug, was plugged in with all that. All pun intended. Him and Fresh essentially came up in the same crew (10 lil ******). See the song "Ten"....by fresh. But Fresh isn't from the 9. He used to kick it over there....but that's the #noplugzone.

For whatever reason....Plug and Bank fell out. Plug is a real street dude that wants banks fame....bank is a rapper, with street ties...that wanted Plugs clout.

Street ***** loyalty is to money and power. Plug is really
Plugged in....so they side with that. Sure, there are some dudes that don't like how plug is running around....but they know they can't go that route.

ATL still got a lot of love for Fresh....but some feel their hands are tied.

Appreciate the breakdown Wavy. Until No Plug drops something that isn't slap garbage, I don't care for dude at all.

Boochie gonna forever hold this L. Dude killed the cash cow, bragged about it, then made the world's worse diss record towards u. U got give up your freedom for that.

Back
Top Bottom